30Duck

Ducks still Playing in the Alamo Bowl. For now.

If they play like an NFL roster, even the Urban-less Jags, it's all good. Lots of bowls being COVID canceled. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, kirklandduck said:

Here's the full list of who's out for the Alamo Bowl, it's simply staggering. 

Any idea what 'not at practice' means? 

I agree with Finebaum, these games are becoming more of a pain than a reward for a terrific season.

Wow. I  counted 15 injuries and 7 "not at practice" and 4 portal/ transfers. Is there any kind of breakdown the separates practice and game injuries? Nearly a third of the players either can't play or have left the team. I think there's a bigger behind the scenes story here than the public knows about.

Not at practice could be Covid testing protocol, or grades.  

Are either likely to get much better before Wednesday?

Not at practice could also mean something like they are stuck at home because the players all had a chance to go home for a while but there have been a TON of cancelled flights so maybe they are just stuck. 

Just a guess... I know they were supposed to get themselves back to Eugene and from Eugene they were to take a charter flight to San Antonio... But maybe some couldn't get to Eugene in the first place. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, kirklandduck said:

Here's the full list of who's out for the Alamo Bowl, it's simply staggering.

Do I count seven defensive linemen out for various reasons?  One transfer (so far) and three unexplained absences has me wondering if disappointment that Big Joe wasn't retained is a factor.

• Thumbs Up 1