deschutesduck

Uh oh... White Uniforms for the Alamo Bowl

I kinda dig the shoes

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

That is a cool look...clean and fast!  (And THANKS for posting it!)

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Now that is a combination I like, clean, apple green and does not make us look like we are trying to make everyone happy with all the Christmas Colors.  Keeping it Green, White, Red.  Fits Oklahoma and Oregon.  Went alphabetically, just sayn, not to jinx us with leading with them.

Lets Go Dance GIF by ESPN

Baby Boomers Boomer GIF by University of Oklahoma

Happy???!!!

At least it has school colors.  I think every uniform should have both green and yellow.  Black and white themes are ok, even gray sometimes (once every 5000 years) as long as there is both green and yellow 

• Thumbs Up 6

It seems it is always the helmets that count the most.  

• Thanks 1

As I always believe, what EVER you have to do to make the QB identify the receivers faster and easier, I am ALL for.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:40 AM, EzDucksIt said:

As I always believe, what EVER you have to do to make the QB identify the receivers faster and easier, I am ALL for.

I’ve felt this forever, but with the current Duck passing game, there is little hope of our QB seeing receivers except in the huddle.  And we don’t huddle anymore.

• Haha 2

I actually made this statement, knowing that the coach allowed the players to pick the combination of uniforms for games.  I thought that this was odd as it does not allow for making quicker reads of the opponents to your targets, preventing you from throwing into a pack of the enemy covering your target.  The little details, lol.

Wow, didn't know they still used the Polaroid camera. Good looking uniforms though.

Yay, no mud stains!