WolfDuck

McKinley to the NFL Draft

The General is headed off. What a tremendous player and leader for this team. Truly a Duck through and through! He will be missed.

Go be great!

242DE52C-1DF9-4723-ABA9-F0623BB88197.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

Be great to see another Duck flying around in the NFL!

• Like 1

Agreed 1000%. He was a great player for us sorry to lose him. I believe that the red shirt should be done away with.

GWe are losing technically 4 Jr that should be back for next year but because 4th year Jr are eligible for the draft if they red shirt they are only here for 3.

At least if they play we get them 4

He's smart.

My Dad loves him.  I'm not convinced.  And I believe Oklahoma exposed his lack of speed.

He'll do fine, but his AA status truly put him in a position to exploit the Draft 

I wish him luck, because the NFL is ruthless.  All his flaws will get exposed.  And though I believe Oregon's coaches put him in bad position often ( in pre snap formations), he has shown he lacks the closing speed he needs to make enough plays in the NFL.  

He's a Duck.  I'll always support him. He had a great year ( especially for him).  I know how I'd attack him, and I believe NFL coaches are going to exploit some of his weaknesses.  

Let's hope he gets better coaching than he did these past four years ( same for Mykael Wright).  

He was a heady, ball-hawking PLAYER. He'll be missed. Not nearly as talented as Jevon Holland, but I think he'll make it as a pro.

- Consensus All-American at Oregon.

- Led the nation with six interceptions

- Second among all Oregon players with 77 tackles.

Yes, Mr. McKinley will be missed. All the best to him in the NFL. 

Edited by Desert Duck

On 1/2/2022 at 1:19 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Agreed 1000%. He was a great player for us sorry to lose him. I believe that the red shirt should be done away with.

GWe are losing technically 4 Jr that should be back for next year but because 4th year Jr are eligible for the draft if they red shirt they are only here for 3.

At least if they play we get them 4

He was here for 4 years. 2020 gave him an extra year.

That's right my bad

Ouch