30Duck

Oregon and USC: the Fight is On

• Thumbs Up 3

Something I admired about Cristobal is how he could recruit coaches as well as players.  But it appears that Lanning is ever BETTER at recruiting coaches than Cristobal?

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

The "EXPERT'S" are falling all over themselves to see who can slobber all over Riley and U$C the most. Why even play out the conference games. Just put U$C in the CFP and call it a day.

I am not convinced that USC is going to climb to the top of the conference. OU declined with Riley driving the wagon. Both in field performance and recruitment.  Maybe he bailed before the rest of us discovered the truth. Mario to a lesser degree. 

SC has bigger issues than just coaching changes can fix. The is a lot more distractions in LA than in Norman for one.

I do hope they return to their former selves with an exception. It will be great joy watching Oregon dismantle USC in the Pac championship game every year.

• Thumbs Up 4

The "EXPERT'S" are falling all over themselves to see who can slobber all over Riley and U$C the most. Why even play out the conference games. Just put U$C in the CFP and call it a day.

Just like USC fans are absolutely convinced that "Uncle Phil" has paid for Oregon recruits for years.  Seems it's a case of whose ox is being gored. 

The battle lines will really be drawn on National Signing Day and the the use of the portal......  When Coach Lanning puts the pieces in place for his defensive schemes the PAC members will be up against it.  Riley OU defenses couldn't stop any one. Why will it be different at USC?

Either way I am fine with turning off the PAC 12 Championship game with Oregon 13-0 and USC 12-1. Both teams heading to the CFP.

Let's hope that happens annually.

• Like 1

Next up? Does Caleb Williams and a number of other OK players transfer to SC? Riley never had great defenses at OK. Can he bring in the big body OL and DL players that Lanning will bring in?

On 1/6/2022 at 7:38 PM, TexasDuck said:

Just like USC fans are absolutely convinced that "Uncle Phil" has paid for Oregon recruits for years.  Seems it's a case of whose ox is being gored. 

Remember SCs last Championship? Well they got a whole lot of room to talk as at least now it's legal they got caught giving RB I think was around 6 hundred thousand dollars. I think they had to forfeit that championship. Its funny when people start harping and you know why they do it? Because they have a guilty conscience a little. SC, the Mutt's I just need or we all need Oregon to win a freaking championship so these people will shut the heck up.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:26 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Next up? Does Caleb Williams and a number of other OK players transfer to SC? Riley never had great defenses at OK. Can he bring in the big body OL and DL players that Lanning will bring in?

Lets just say

On 1/6/2022 at 9:26 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Lets just say no they wont!