30Duck

Opening for QB at WSU, Jayden DeLaura has Entered the Portal

image.jpeg.f4d02a9f3f21375746828fc93a9830b5.jpeg

Yikes.  He is GOOD.

Who would you want first....him or Bo Nix?

Mr. FishDuck

Jayden all day. I was impressed by him. There were a few other QB's that I wished we had but then I saw a post that AB led the P12 in a lot of stats so maybe it was deceiving. They were neck and neck.

Of course I guess it doesn't say much when you trail AB. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:07 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Yikes.  He is GOOD.

Who would you want first....him or Bo Nix?

Bo Nix. The competition faced by each respective QB is not anywhere close. What #s would Nix have put up running the WAZZU O vs Pac-12 Ds?

Comparing the Ds Nix and Jayden have faced, the quality of games each has played in, the number of fans in the stands going nuts each guy has played in; well, its. rotten apples compared to Oranges.

Show Jayden the money whatever the team it was that tampered with the WA ST roster and has this kid entering the portal.

What Ds in the Pac-12 are equivalent to the majority of Ds Nix faced in the SEC? Has Jaydon ever come near playing Alabama in front of 100,000 SEC fans?

Nix like Jaydon, has 2 seasons of CFB left to play.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 4:18 PM, GODUCKS15 said:

Jayden all day. I was impressed by him. There were a few other QB's that I wished we had but then I saw a post that AB led the P12 in a lot of stats so maybe it was deceiving. They were neck and neck.

Of course I guess it doesn't say much when you trail AB. 

The Pac used to be the conference of QBs. If AB is at the top what does that say about the health of Pac 12. 

At Oregon alone in the last 2 decades there has been  Joey Harrington, Darron Thomas (great college QB), Mariota (Heisman), Vernon Adams (my favorite) and JH.

Sad how far the Pac has fallen.

de Laura is headed to UofA... they've had quite the offseason, should be a much better team this fall

I've been saying it all this last season.. Jed Fisch is going to make Arizona scary. They are winning some big recruiting battles.

At this rate they are going bowling next year.