Charles Fischer

OT: Dexter New Blood Finale....Sucked. Thoughts?

I really wanted this to go on much longer, with upcoming series against new villains.   I was shocked and disappointed at the conclusion...and actually thought it was a little lame.

Dexter: New Blood Cast and Character Guide

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

The sins of the fathers ... Yes, I thought Dexter and Harrison would leave town and carry on elsewhere.

Seemed pretty lame for Harrison to shoot Dexter after Dexter had outed himself.  I don't see Harrison anywhere near a strong enough actor for a show to be based on Harrison's future exploits?

On 1/11/2022 at 7:36 PM, Jon Joseph said:

The sins of the fathers ... Yes, I thought Dexter and Harrison would leave town and carry on elsewhere.

Seemed pretty lame for Harrison to shoot Dexter after Dexter had outed himself.  I don't see Harrison anywhere near a strong enough actor for a show to be based on Harrison's future exploits?

So, the kid is messed up and now shooting his father isn't going to impact him any for the rest of his life?

The whole ending revolved on the death the wrestling coach...once Harrison found out--Dexter did not say it was an accident, or not planned, or didn't want this to happen, but..."it had to be that way." ??  That doesn't sound like Dex, that sounds like writers finding a way to end this.

I was disappointed with how lame that was, and how apparently they did not want to continue Dexter, when it would have done well.  Thanks for posting Jon, as it bugged me!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Well, Bobby Ewing shower scene part 2 if they want to continue the series.  Disappointing at best.

On 1/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, Steven A said:

Well, Bobby Ewing shower scene part 2 if they want to continue the series.  Disappointing at best.

And the heck of it is....I thought they made a good return, did-in a bad guy and now a whole new bunch of plot directions with Harrison in it.  I agree with Jon...can't really do this without Dexter.

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/11/2022 at 9:05 PM, Charles Fischer said:

can't really do this without Dexter.

Without Rita, there was no chance anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

What is this? Is FishDuck branching out in the offseason?

Unknown-1.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2022 at 11:10 AM, Haywarduck said:

What is this? Is FishDuck branching out in the offseason?

Sure, and it is OK to have something "OT" or off-topic from Oregon Sports.  Speaking of the off-season...I am finishing an article for tomorrow about the off-season for both Oregon fans and FishDuck...

Mr. FishDuck

My Top 5 Favorite TV Shows

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

2. Cheers 

3. M*A*S*H 

4. Dallas

5. Leverage