Charles Fischer

Miami Fans NOT Happy About Losing Bryan McClendon to Georgia

This is usually a "honeymoon" period for a new coach, and for Cristobal at Oregon...it was for a couple of years.  (Only a pesky FishDuck was quacking) Now analysts of Canes football are having concerns, and rightly so.

Impact of Miami Football Losing WR Coach Bryan McClendon to Georgia by Alan Rubenstein of Caneswarning

The two best recruiters on the staff among assistant coaches were a defensive back coach who left to Alabama, and now McClendon to Georgia?  Let me see if I got this right....

Cristobal only has three assistants; two he brought with him.  (Joe Sale'ave' and Minnie-Me) One is a running backs coach.

He has no OC or DC and signing day is in two days?  How long has it been since he was hired?

Mario knows how to

get out of this situation...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

63f50k.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/31/2022 at 11:20 AM, Charles Fischer said:

He has no OC or DC and signing day is in two days?  How long has it been since he was hired?

And this is the SECOND signing day... This would be understandable if this was the first early signing period. 

How do you think fans will feel if he makes it to the next signing period without an OC and DC?

Yes... This will mean the next signing period is December... And he may fill those spots but they could very well be vacant again by December. 

So it is a possibility.

He’s got an OC and a DC sitting in his lap. Mirabal and Salavea should demand promotions. They’ll never have any more leverage than they do now.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

In Mario's defense he never listened to the other coaches so basically he's just saving Miami money now.

• Thumbs Up 1