Charles Fischer

Wow-Wow-WOW! A GREAT New Feature That Everyone Will LOVE!

My FishDuck Friends, (I hope you don't mind me calling you that!) I am so excited about a new feature available now in the forum, and you don't have to do anything different than before!

When you bring a raw link over of an article to share with everyone....now when you paste it in the Posting Box, there is an article box that will appear automatically inside the Posting Box as you see below!

usa_today_17353591.jpg
WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

New head coach Dan Lanning’s staff is hard at work trying to bring big talent to Eugene in the wake of changes.

Other readers just click on the box and a new window comes up with the article in it!  This is something I've wanted for a LONG TIME, and I am very grateful to the web developer in Sheffield, England (UK) who made it work for us.

So cool!  (I know...I am easily amused)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

New Toy, Great to hear Charles, I will have my son explain it to me, so I don't destroy anything important.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/2/2022 at 4:08 PM, Charles Fischer said:

My FishDuck Friends, (I hope you don't mind me calling you that!) I am so excited about a new feature available now in the forum, and you don't have to do anything different than before!

When you bring a raw link over of an article to share with everyone....now when you paste it in the Posting Box, there is an article box that will appear automatically inside the Posting Box as you see below!

usa_today_17353591.jpg
WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

New head coach Dan Lanning’s staff is hard at work trying to bring big talent to Eugene in the wake of changes.

Other readers just click on the box and a new window comes up with the article in it!  This is something I've wanted for a LONG TIME, and I am very grateful to the web developer in Sheffield, England (UK) who made it work for us.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! I've seen the Icky Shuffle but never before have I seen the Duck Shuffle.

On 3/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Jon Joseph said:

And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

• Thanks 1

👍!

On 3/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Jon Joseph said:

And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! I've seen the Icky Shuffle but never before have I seen the Duck Shuffle.

Pointer Sisters…..straight outta McClymonds in Oakland.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/2/2022 at 1:08 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Your gonna have some pissed off (excluded) cats