30Duck

It's Ducks vs 'Canes for 2023 5 Star DL Jayden Wayne

DucksWire_RP.png?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

A recruiting rivalry is bubbling up between Dan Lanning and Mario Cristobal. The eventual commitment from 5-star DL Jayden...

First, a 27.7% chance vs  a 27.2% chance is just hysterical.

Second, I think Ducks vs UGA Compared to The U vs AnM most likely will tilt a lot of recruiting battles.

Third, it will be interesting to finally see the Lannng recruiting machine in full swing.

Edited by The Kamikaze Kid

I just read Bama was in the lead

• Thumbs Up 1

It's interesting that Cristobal is still pursuing NW kids. Recruiting nationally for Oregon is a must and Oregon needs to go into Miami's backyard to pick up a kid or two there whenever they can... 

But it's kind of odd that Cristobal is trying to pull talent across the country the other way. Yes, Miami is still a national brand and yes there is probably an existing relationship because Cristobal and co have probably been recruiting Wayne for at least a year or two... 

So right now I suppose it's not too unexpected to see Maimi recruiting out west still and this is a high potential player, so much so that Bama is after him too... But it will be interesting to see how long we feel a constant Miami recruiting presence out here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/3/2022 at 7:47 AM, David Marsh said:

But it will be interesting to see how long we feel a constant Miami recruiting presence out here

Presence maybe, threat will gone soon, a season or two max.

• Thumbs Up 1