30Duck

As Charles Barkley Would Say, "The Pac-12 Network is Turrible!"

Like everybody else here I hope I read Axel's topic starter about USC and Oregon baseball this weekend and he included the options for watching the game. Unfortunately, the Pac-12 Network wasn't one of them!

Today, the time on the Pac-12 Network is filled with "Women's Lacrosse, Stanford at Cal" to all Women's Lacrosse fans here, I mean no offense, but c'mon? On Pac-12 Oregon we can watch replays of Oregon Women's basketball and a replay of last season's tournament b game between Oregon State and ASU, so yes, the Pac-12 Network is turrible!. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Sounds like the Pac 12 Network is just the same as ESPN ...... in 1979.  A fun read on Wikipedia for those who weren't around at the inception/conception.

Amen Duck-Brother.  My question is....if Oregon was ranked in the top ten going into this season--would the programming be the same?

Yep.  Oregon State is No. 6, and are they on the Network?

Incompetent doesn't do enough justice as a description.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Full disclosure, I will be watching "March Madness" but checking in on the baseball game during commercials, and there's a lot of them isn't even an option? The Pac-12 Network is like MeTV, they can't afford very many live events so put up reruns. MeTV can't afford "WKRP" so an hour of "Gomer Pyle" it is. 

• Haha 1

My good friend, you are telling Noah about The Flood. This so-called 'network' has been under water since inception. 

It has been a curse and not a boon for the Pac-12. Yet, the Pac-12 powers-that-be decided to stand pat on expansion?

Where are the new subscribers supposed to come from? What can make this network 'much watch' TV? 

Starting a network without a media partner and without agreements with all big time carriers and then spending $92+ M to date in rent in San Francisco? 

The Pac-12 Network should be a Stanford B School study on what not to do. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 3/25/2022 at 4:15 PM, Jon Joseph said:

The Pac-12 Network should be a Stanford B School study on what not to do. 

Wow!  Whew!  And so true...

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

In one word- unwatchable. 

• Thumbs Up 1