30Duck

Seven New Ducks Spring into Football!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

And with this coaching staff, if they so earn the right, they actually might get to play some game day ball?

• Thumbs Up 1

Justius Lowe is the massive sleeper that I've been promoting since I saw his tape--before he even verballed to us.  This is someone who can truly stretch the defense, and has a tremendous "football" speed.

Justius Lowe, Lake Oswego 3-star athlete, discusses new Oregon State  Beavers offer, commitment timeline - oregonlive.com

• Thumbs Up 6

Mr. FishDuck

Has anyone heard anything about Riley from Nebraska. He's not on the roster.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Justius Lowe is the massive sleeper that I've been promoting since I saw his tape--before he even verballed to us.  This is someone who can truly stretch the defense, and has a tremendous "football" speed.

Justius Lowe, Lake Oswego 3-star athlete, discusses new Oregon State  Beavers offer, commitment timeline - oregonlive.com

He has rumored speed, but I like your statement about his football speed. I love it when I see football instincts, intelligence, but we definitely need football speed!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Justius Lowe may be the surprise in this class. The kid is still a little raw, but he can really fly. And you know what they say: You can’t coach speed.”

• Thumbs Up 2