Log Haulin

Mycah Pittman On Course to Make Impact at FSU

WWW.TAMPABAY.COM

Mycah Pittman has the power and muscles of his father. Can he be the playmaking receiver the Seminoles...

Looking forward to watching Mycah play next year. Good to see he is thriving at FSU.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 4/14/2022 at 8:31 AM, Log Haulin said:
WWW.TAMPABAY.COM

Mycah Pittman has the power and muscles of his father. Can he be the playmaking receiver the Seminoles...

Looking forward to watching Mycah play next year. Good to see he is thriving at FSU.

1000% this. I hate that he left but considering Mari's O, who can blame him? I hope he becomes a breakout player at FSU and has the kind of usage his talent justifies...

• Thumbs Up 1

I do sympathize with his intention to supposedly redshirt, but the staff wouldn't let him. Not sure how it all played out, but it is nice that whole mess is behind all of us.

When I last checked the depth chart Mycah was second string, but maybe that has changed?

WWW.OURLADS.COM

The most accurate, up to date College Football Depth Charts and Rosters on the net.

MP has a Nov 5 opportunity to show what the former staff missed.

THAT game should be worth watching.

• Thumbs Up 2

Can’t fault Pittman’s decision to leave. Whatever talent he had was being squandered under Cristobal. Many more players would have left had Cristobal decided to stay at Oregon. He “lost” the team by season’s end.

• Thumbs Up 3

I hope he absolutely torches Miami on November 5th!

• Thumbs Up 3