Orebcker

Is Oregon the New No. 1 for Jaden Rashada?

My personal fav has a rifle arm, quick release, nimble feet in the backfield.  Reminds me a lot of Dennis Dixon.  Landing Rashada would be a coup for Lanning. 

Copy-of-Copy-of-four-star-julian-phillip
WWW.ON3.COM

Oregon has moved ahead for four-star quarterback Jaden Rashada. Here is the latest on that movement and where things stand.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

AM could be trouble. Sounds like he was supposed to be here for the spring game but now has changed his mind.

I like Rashada but 6'4" and 175 lbs?? Someone get that kid a sandwich!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/20/2022 at 10:25 PM, kirklandduck said:

I like Rashada but 6'4" and 175 lbs?? Someone get that kid a sandwich!

Yeah, but he's young. The Oregon training table and weight room should change that. 

I watch this guy throw the football and I'm to excited to notice he's a bit slim. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, OhioDuck said:

Yeah, but he's young. The Oregon training table and weight room should change that. 

I watch this guy throw the football and I'm to excited to notice he's a bit slim. 

I

On 4/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, OhioDuck said:

I read he will be coming on board this spring and doesn't mean he will be at the game or not but sounds as if he will be a Duck. To me this is perfect timing for Lanning to get the rest of the young men on board.

If he is 2/3rds Dennis Dixon I’m in.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dennis led the nation in faked out camera men. I have not seen a better “Where’s Waldo”  QB with a football.

Honestly how many statues of liberty plays have you ever seen pulled off in a college game? I only remember one, and I will never forget it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

This is great news but also carries almost no weight right now. His recruitment list on 247 shows Texas A&M, which has already shown zero hesitation with dipping into their bottomless pit of a donor pool to buy recruits. Oklahoma will also need a QB1 after Dillon Gabriel is gone, or maybe even someone to challenge him right out of the gates.

I think Ole Miss is probably in the rearview, especially considering the existing talent currently competing for the starting role. But I would definitely keep an eye on A&M the next few weeks. I predict a visit there sooner than later.