30Duck

Seven McGee says the Offense is Like Chip's

In theory, he's right. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

May be a Twitter screenshot of 2 people and text that says 'Matt Prehm @MattPrehm Duck WR Seven McGee on this new offense: its like the old Chip Kelly offense. Just gets guys into space for one on one situations. 3:04 PM 4/21/22 Twitter for Android 5 Retweets 3 Quote Tweets 37 Likes'

Edited by FamilyofDucks
clarity

Getting me EXCITED!

DAT_KC_FP (2).jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Here is the 24/7 article

11049921.JPG
247SPORTS.COM

Seven McGee on new scheme: 'It's like the Chip Kelly offense from back in the day'

• Thanks 1

This is going to make me go crazy!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wearing yellow...she must be a DUCK!

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

image.gif.e4dd81142a8bcaafff363ab7f0a402df.gif

On 4/21/2022 at 3:29 PM, 30Duck said:

In theory, he's right. 

In theory, tomorrow I'll break the course record! Kidding!

It will be great to watch an O that does rely on Lombardi's OL (god bless him) blowing guys off of the LOS.

On 4/21/2022 at 6:14 PM, Charles Fischer said:

This is going to make me go crazy!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wearing yellow...she must be a DUCK!

The kitty cats are envious!

On 4/21/2022 at 7:33 PM, cartm25 said:

Apologies in advance, but I must say that I put ZERO stock into what players say about these things.

They are usually caught up in the emotion of practice and new beginnings, and high on the JUICE!!

I remember the players raving about all the explosive plays during practice under Joe Moorhead's new offense.

Then the "explosive" plays disappeared so completely that the vanishing act would make the best magicians envious.

Wasn't until the Alamo Bowl when the explosive plays finally showed up again . . . when MC had departed. 

Key words...after MC departed.  And now he's gone.  I've got a little more faith in what Seven says now than what happened last year!

On 4/21/2022 at 7:33 PM, cartm25 said:

Apologies in advance, but I must say that I put ZERO stock into what players say about these things.

They are usually caught up in the emotion of practice and new beginnings, and high on the JUICE!!

I remember the players raving about all the explosive plays during practice under Joe Moorhead's new offense.

Then the "explosive" plays disappeared so completely that the vanishing act would make the best magicians envious.

Wasn't until the Alamo Bowl when the explosive plays finally showed up again . . . when MC had departed. 

Tough to have explosion plays when a high percentage of our pistol formation plays are literally running into a stacked box. Having watched a boring and predictable offense for the last few years I am more than ready to see some changes. 

Kind of bad luck that our new head coach and staff has their first game against the defending national champions.

It will probably take a few games for the team to get comfortable running plays with a fast tempo. The first game leaves little room for error to have a legit shot at winning with both a new offense and defense installed. 

I will wait to see the product on the field before making the leap to compare it to one of the most prolific scoring offenses that anyone has ever seen. 

Edited by Drake
  • Thumbs Up 1