30Duck

Yes, Kayvon Really Can Win The Heisman

See the source image

No defensive player has ever won the Heisman Trophy, but no wide receiver had won it in years until Alabama's DeVonta Smith just won it this last season. This article explains why Kayvon really could make history. from sportsnorthwest.com

Pretty sure Charles Woodson won the Heisman.

ETA: I see that they reported that in the article now.

Edited by countryboy541

14 minutes ago, countryboy541 said:

Pretty sure Charles Woodson won the Heisman.

That's right, and he also played wide receiver that season. Woodson is trivia answer all by himself. 

Woodson did just about everything. He was primarily a DB, returned punts, played some WR and ran the ball a little too. 

Edited by Coach Eric Boles

12 minutes ago, Coach Eric Boles said:

Woodson did just about everything.

His versatility definitely was a factor in him beating quarterbacks, Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf in 1997.

JTT should read this article.

With the nations outlook on the Pac-12 and the other conferences feelings about the Pac-12 being so irrelevant, do you really think anyone in the Pac-12 can overcome that ??

giphy.gif

I think Kayvon has about as much chance of winning the Heisman as I do of spreading my arms and flying up from Cali to Eugene to catch a game next year haha.

But, serious respect and NFL draft buzz close to what Sewell is getting this year is well within his reach. Everything I ever hear or see from him, game play or interviews, is so impressive. And in the end, that's probably the best respect!

• Like 1

Agree Kayvon's chances are slim, but if JTT commits and plays offense too, he has a chance. This is one of Oregon's strengths, since the Joey days, we will support and promote our players like no other! Come on JTT!!!!!

• Like 1