For your reading pleasure:

usa_today_17866199.jpg
WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

The complete collection of ATQ film reviews of the Ducks’ new position coaches
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

A treasure trove of film study! So far I've only looked at tape of Coach Locklyn.  I see backs with vision, patience to allow holes to open and then explosion to maximize yardage.

I also see backs with good ball security.

I found this description interesting:

"The most striking thing about all of Locklyn’s backs in 2021 was how patiently they ran, waiting for blocks get in place and then exploding through the hole. That’s something that often takes years for backs to develop (I recently spent about three seasons at Oregon waiting to see it consistently) so it was remarkable to see at WKU across the board with a new staff and basically a new set of players."

Sounds to me we have a good teacher in Coach Locklyn!

• Thumbs Up 2

What, I have a business to run, how can I get through all that info! Amazing resource!

images-3.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2022 at 8:51 AM, Haywarduck said:

What, I have a business to run, how can I get through all that info!

That was EXACTLY my thought! 

I'll read everyone's CliffsNotes throughout the day.

They used to post FishDuck articles over there, but somebody decided they did not like me, (I was not a Cristobal Suck-Up) and they no longer post any of our articles there.

But all articles from over there are still welcome here, just as Coach Boles's articles on another site are welcomed here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 4/29/2022 at 2:53 PM, Charles Fischer said:

They used to post FishDuck articles over there, but somebody decided they did not like me, (I was not a Cristobal Suck-Up) and they no longer post any of our articles there.

But all articles from over there are still welcome here, just as Coach Boles's articles on another site are welcomed here.

Great compilation to study and digest. Thanks. Hope I can find it in July and August.