Log Haulin

Pitt Alleges USC Guilty of Tampering in Addison Recruitment

additional-details-emerge-regarding-poss
WWW.ON3.COM

Additional details have emerged, highlighting potential USC involvement in recruiting Jordan Addison before he...

• Thanks 1

Tampering? I'm shocked!

• Wow 1

I assume a donor can be in contact with anyone, on any team, and be clear of tampering allegations. I don’t think the need for the coaching staffs input is necessary to know that an award winning player is a nice addition to the team. 

However, the team has players vying for starting positions and this doesn’t create that our team is family vibe. 

It may become stupid expensive to keep any top players…I feel like I am watching a slow motion train wreck that can’t be stopped. 

On 5/1/2022 at 12:02 PM, Drake said:

I assume a donor can be in contact with anyone, on any team, and be clear of tampering allegations. I don’t think the need for the coaching staffs input is necessary to know that an award winning player is a nice addition to the team. 

However, the team has players vying for starting positions and this doesn’t create that our team is family vibe. 

It may become stupid expensive to keep any top players…I feel like I am watching a slow motion train wreck that can’t be stopped. 

Until a player enters the portal coaches from other schools cannot make contact. But as you so noted the contact is made via a 3rd party.

Has Addison entered the portal? Is this all smoke and no fire?

I assume a harshly worded memo to be forthcoming. Next offense brings the dreaded double secret probation.

• Haha 2

I pray for the day the Ducks lay pipe to the Lincoln Riley troop of long time cheaters from the U of Spoiled Children

Addison entered the portal on Saturday. Supposedly, both Bama and UGA are making a big effort to land Addison.

SC may not be a done deal?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/1/2022 at 1:34 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Addison entered the portal on Saturday. Supposedly, both Bama and UGA are making a big effort to land Addison.

Roll Tide!

• Thumbs Up 1