Charles Fischer

Is New Receivers Coach Junior Adams KILLING-IT, or What?

Getting Jurrion Dickey for 2023 and he just got Kyler Kasper a week or so ago for 2022?  And Coach Adams has been here how long?  (Both Rivals 4-Stars)

image.jpeg

Geez...I guess Coach Lanning knows how to build a staff? (While coaching a 'Natty defense!)

• Great post! 2
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

One has to wonder how Husky fans are trying to spin their sour grapes regarding Adams right now.

• Haha 2

On 5/3/2022 at 12:15 PM, kirklandduck said:

One has to wonder how Husky fans are trying to spin their sour grapes

The Husky Honks could have a vineyard with all their sour grapes!

• Haha 2

24777.jpg
WWW.ON3.COM

"Oregon is the perfect fit for me. I know it. My mom knows it. I have been feeling it for a while now," Jurrion Dickey told...

Powerful statement 

“I wasn’t really looking at Oregon with the old staff there, but that quickly changed. The new staff makes it where kids want to work and perform at another level. It is a different atmosphere at Oregon now.

Edited by Log Haulin
  • Cool 1
  • Applause 2

1. Quote

One has to wonder how Husky fans are trying to spin their sour grapes regarding Adams right now.

“We didn’t want him anyway”
  • Haha 2

Many of them on Dawgman felt that the development of the receivers was subpar, and thus losing Adams was not that big a loss.

Considering how open the WRs were in the Spring Game?  Whew!  And Coach Dillingham made a point in an interview to give credit to Coach Adams for the receivers doing so well at gaining separation.

• Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Recruiting Devas is fun but if we don’t get stronger in the trenches does this really matter. Get me a Hines Ward and and a QB that can get him the ball and I will jump out of my high tops.

On 5/3/2022 at 3:34 PM, Charles Fischer said:

And Coach Dillingham made a point in an interview to give credit to Coach Adams for the receivers doing so well at gaining separation.

More goes into getting solid separation than just raw speed. Raw speed helps but also need solid route running and a excellent knowledge of the playbook to know where the qb is expecting you to be.

Now... here's the real question... why hasn't Oregon been able to get receivers to get separation on a regular basis since Matt Lubick was the receivers coach?

• Yikes! 1