Babyjesus615

2023 QB Chooses Beavers Over Ducks, Multiple Pac-12 Schools

Multiple outlets report that this guy is a rising talent. Do the Beavs finally see the value in dual threat QBs? Always a win to see the pups lose out on anything!

aidan-chiles-at-uw.jpg
WWW.SI.COM

Aidan Chiles, with his arm strength and mobility, brings a lot of upside to the Beavers.

• Thanks 1

He was a 3-Star with Rivals, and while Oregon offered a scholarship....my understanding is that he was a back-up alternative to the Ducks major targets.  Not a lot of big programs there in his offer list...

N.RIVALS.COM

The definitive source for all Rivals news.

Mr. FishDuck

Good for Beavus, hope the get to a place where they are competing for pac title game. With the new rule, it would be great to see Ducks v. Beavus in title game

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/10/2022 at 3:31 PM, Charles Fischer said:

He was a 3-Star with Rivals, and while Oregon offered a scholarship....my understanding is that he was a back-up alternative to the Ducks major targets.  Not a lot of big programs there in his offer list...

N.RIVALS.COM

The definitive source for all Rivals news.

The Ducks have done more with less. I hope this young man fulfills his dreams of a 2nd place PAC 12 finish.

• Haha 1

Guest Axel

Regardless of this young man's athletic skills, he obviously does possess superior academic prowess--he canceled his visit to that dumpster pit on the shores of Lake Warshington.