Tandaian

Ranking Pac 12 Offensive Lineman for 2022

Ducks have 3 of the top 15 in these rankings.  A couple of other schools have 2 to make the list.

file.jpg
WWW.WESTCOASTCFB.COM

Jaxson Kirkland returns to Washington hoping to pave the way back to a Bowl Game.

So it's us and OSU with 3 each. Wonder which OL is going to be best at end of the season. I think we have the best 7 in the league (and that's not counting Connelly).

I forgot to mention Jackson Powers Johnson. That means 8 not counting Connelly.

3 on this list is good for Oregon as it is the most from any one school I think. 

I was a substitute teacher for Kirkland when he was at Jesuit, not that he'd remember, and he was a big dude back then. Pitty he went to Washington but I think his dad went there too. 

Edited by David Marsh

Kirkland at UW is a two-time 1st team All Pac Dude, he is the best OL in the conference arguably 

On 6/28/2022 at 10:01 AM, Duck 1972 said:

So it's us and OSU with 3 each. Wonder which OL is going to be best at end of the season. I think we have the best 7 in the league (and that's not counting Connelly).

On 6/28/2022 at 5:56 PM, Duck 1972 said:

I forgot to mention Jackson Powers Johnson. That means 8 not counting Connelly.

The Beavs are replacing 3 out of 5 linemen, as is Utah. So after further consideration we will have the best OL in the Pac bar none also one of the best in the country.