30Duck

Sedona Prince Is Happy, And That's Bad News For The Rest Of The Pac-12

It has not been easy for Sedona Prince.

"At her lowest moments, she said, "I had thoughts of, am I ever going to play the way I'm supposed to, and the way I know how?"

From GoDucks.com

The Oregon Ducks take on the Washington State Cougars at Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, Oregon on January 22, 2021 (Eric Evans Photography)

Good to see her healthy. This team will only improve if they can stay our of the way of Covid and injuries.

Next game Friday against Utah in SLC at 2:00pm on Pac 12 Network.

I saw a story about her practice sessions before she came to the Ducks and it was amazing how hard she works in practice. Go get'em Sedona. 

giphy.gif

What a fun player to watch.   Like Sabrina, Prince plays with a fire in the belly that sets her apart from the rest of her teammates.  Unlike Sabrina, at 6ft 7 Sendona has the chance to dominate offense and defense inside of 15 ft.  I admit I'm holding my breath that her leg will hold up through her UO career given the severity of the break (both tibia & fibia) and post-op complications.  Appreciate not just the skill set, but also her demeanor and the way she encourages her teammates.

9 minutes ago, Orebcker said:

Prince plays with a fire in the belly

9 minutes ago, Orebcker said:

Appreciate not just the skill set, but also her demeanor and the way she encourages her teammates.

I too, hope her health holds out because of all the areas of impact on the team that you noted.  She is indispensable! 

Mr. FishDuck

Coach Kelly would like to see her play closer to the basket on offense (not all the time). She could draw fouls all night long. Very nice touch on her FTs. And her passing is spot on; she has good court eyes. What a fun team to watch as the chemistry improves and as individual skills increase. 

• Thumbs Up 1