Charles Fischer

Oregon Trending for OT/DT Star in Texas

He's a 3-Star on Rivals, but a good one with upside...

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Looking better...

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Getting a big is always important and star ratings are I think the most difficult to figure out for the majority of the big guys. 

There is one thing that can't be taught and that is raw physical size. So many of these big guys need to get to college and get the proper nutrition and weight training for them to really start to reach their potential. 

Some have it in high school but they are rare and those are the ones who are the five stars. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Does anyone know the exact number of 5* DL are in the 23 class and how many have left the SEC footprint as most of them seem to stay in the south.

I would take Greene in a heartbeat. He's coming from Texas but believe he's close to the top of our DL board, maybe #2 behind Hicks. If so he's a real get.

On a side note I saw a site where they listed assistant coaches ranked by recruiting in the PAC and #1 is "meat" #2 is D Will out of uncivilized spoiled children # 3 is our very own J Adams and #10 is M Powridge. Way to Go Ducks Fly High.

Oregon is the perfect place for a guy named green. Any better he’d be a mallard  (Wes?)

• Thumbs Up 3