Krsmqn

Jayden Wayne to Miami

So there's that.

It was over for the Ducks as soon as he announced his transfer to IMG for his senior year. 

In truth it was probably done before that anyways. 

• Go Ducks! 1

Yep MC can build relationships with the players. And J Wayne likes the heat. Just makes sense.

In my book he still counts as Washington HS kid not picking ewe dub

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2

Still scratching my head and will continue to do so.  I don't see what the appeal is for a defensive player to want to pick an inept, offensive juggerNOT like MariØ over a defensive guru and mastermind, Lanning, fresh off winning the Natty.

I have to hand it to MariØ though.  The man sure can recruit!  He has developed a  knack for closing the deal with DEs on the West Coast.  First it was KT, last year was Cyrus Moss, now Jayden Wayne.

Miami can have both Jaden and Jayden.  Just like Moore, I have a feeling that something better lies in store for the Ducks.  We will just have to wait and see...

That seems to be a trend with all these high 4 star and 5 star recruits that are planning to commit to Miami.  They all transfer to IMG first.  Must be included in their package deal$.

• Haha 2

Guest Axel

My condolences to the young man. Thankfully for him, the transfer portal will offer him a second chance to choose correctly. According to my unofficial sources, what swung the deal in favor of Miami was Mario Cristobal's use of the word "physicality" 72 times in his closing pitch.