FishDuck Article

Bennett Williams--Oregon’s 2022 All-Pac-12 Safety

“He is in for a monster year.” Let’s look at why.

WilliamsNSD-300x300-cropped.png?p=196265
FISHDUCK.COM

Oregon's latest elite safety is sixth-year senior Bennett Williams, a former ESPN.com Freshman All-American in 2017 at Illinois. Mr...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

DAZENCONFUSED thanks for taking the time to organize and write this article.

You and MrFishDuck are spot on. Williams should have a monster year. Before his injury he was on pace last year for a great season.

With his experience and elite skill set, IMHO, he should be a special player in 2022. Let's hope that he stays healthy all season. Bennett Williams can and will be a difference maker in 2022.

The kind of difference maker that can lead the Ducks to great things. More than a few opposing offensive players will be getting their bell run by Williams.

• Like 1

DazeNconfused, another piece of good, informative writing. My hope is for a great year for Bennett Williams. He has certainly worked hard to achieve it.

• Thumbs Up 1

That should be Chad Cota, not his son Chase who is a WR this yr at Oregon

On 7/28/2022 at 8:11 AM, FG Lumber said:

That should be Chad Cota, not his son Chase who is a WR this yr at Oregon

Good catch!  Corrected it and THANKS.

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/28/2022 at 6:37 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

DazeNconfused, another piece of good, informative writing.

Agreed.  Our new writer and friend DazeN is killing it right now, as he has a string of great articles coming out in August.  I kinda forgot how good Williams is, and I am grateful for this article; now I will follow him that much closer as a result.

Yesterday's article by DazeN about Dilly was valuable to put us Oregon fans at ease with his experience.  Great stuff coming from DazeNconfused!  And I hope you all saw the announcement at the bottom of the article...

FishDuck is going to articles being published SEVEN DAYS A WEEK beginning the first of August, this Monday!  Great stuff for discussion now every day!

Mr. FishDuck

Started noticing Williams during the short 2020, and then he was killing it last year until his injury.

Always around the ball.

Plus his skills should hopefully elevate Steve Stephens up to his potential in tandem! 

Can't wait

Great contribution(s) DNC! For me, the stats just confirm what the eyes sense. He’s just got a presence back there that the good ones have. 

Wonder how many sacks he might get under DLs havoc defense. I know opposing QBs will have an eye on him. Might be worth an over/under. That’s if your a gambling man.

On 7/28/2022 at 8:27 AM, Charles Fischer said:

FishDuck is going to articles being published SEVEN DAYS A WEEK beginning the first of August, this Monday!  Great stuff for discussion now every day!

Thanks to all the administrators/editors/and writers. Your hard work is what makes this site so incredible. We ALL appreciate it very much.

DNC another great article of one of our many talented young men. Hoping Bennett can compete for the whole season and show us just how great he is. This defense will own the PAC.

• Applause 1

He has been healthy most of the time. It was a freak accident in a non-contact drill in a walk through Friday practice last year that detail ed his great start to an all-american season.