Pennsylvania Duck

Dante Moore Named Sports Illustrated's No. 1 College Football Recruit...News Break!

This article is a good and fun read. Dante was just named the No. 1 college football recruit by SI All-American.

The preseason release of the SI99 rankings, led by Moore, will be unveiled Tuesday. This is quite an honor for our new QB. Listen to short podcast too.

dante-moore-e11-w.png
WWW.SI.COM

Oregon football commitment Dante Moore is at the top of the class of 2023.

Edited by Pennsylvania Duck
  • Go Ducks! 2

Good grief...in the clip he's rolling out, throwing off balance and launching the ball 45 yards on a spot!!!

I do like that he acts like his commitment is non-negotiable and now he's just recruiting receivers and linemen.  That's the one part of recruiting this season that has me concerned: I want to see some new offensive linemen coming in.  Here's hoping we can get some good protection coming in for Dante and work some miracles before NSD! 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2022 at 9:02 AM, Wrathis said:

Good grief...in the clip he's rolling out, throwing off balance and launching the ball 45 yards on a spot!!!

I do like that he acts like his commitment is non-negotiable and now he's just recruiting receivers and linemen.  That's the one part of recruiting this season that has me concerned: I want to see some new offensive linemen coming in.  Here's hoping we can get some good protection coming in for Dante and work some miracles before NSD! 

Klemm signed four OL in once cycle at UCLA who were all 4-stars and he put dudes in the NFL. Lets hope he gets some guys he wants this year.

• Thumbs Up 1

Congrats to Dante, his recent performances certainly warrant all those accolades!  I'm very excited about him, he seems to be as polished as a high school QB could be.  

“I just knew Oregon was the best fit for me,” Moore said. “The staff they have now, their stories as to why they’re coaching football, it was something to understand and something that stood out to me. 

“Now I’m chilling, recruiting receivers, recruiting O-linemen to block for me. I’m living in the moment.” 

On 8/8/2022 at 1:13 PM, Vandownbytheriverduck said:

“Now I’m chilling, recruiting receivers, recruiting O-linemen to block for me. I’m living in the moment.” 

Sure glad he is helping recruit as he is a big asset. Wouldn't it be great to know who he is recruiting since he must've met good players at camps?

Love this,' it was another King High School loss in which his head coach thought he could have No. 1 overall recruit type potential,' it isn't the wins that show the character, it is the losses. So many elite players have had little failure, and how one handles failure is what defines a winner. 

It is the curiosity about how to get better, not the knowing you are the best that makes one the best.  This kid seems to have it all, nice article, thanks for sharing.

• Applause 1

Klemm’s relationship-building with recruits right now should pay dividends down the road. With his track record, no reason to think it won’t.