Pennsylvania Duck

Isaah Crocker: Excited by WR Depth, Vertical Passing Attack

“We are definitely going to throw the ball a lot more and that's what I’m excited for,'' Crocker said. “It’s not going to be one-dimensional.”

“Everybody in the receiver room will play this year.”

On 8/12/2022 at 10:00 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

“We are definitely going to throw the ball a lot more and that's what I’m excited for,'' Crocker said. “It’s not going to be one-dimensional.”

“Everybody in the receiver room will play this year.”

"It's more player led. We can do what we want within the coaches scheme."

What exactly does that mean? Anyone?

I've heard "player led" before, but I thought that was for practice and self discipline. What does IC mean?

I would guess it means the talent on the field, players, will lead what is called. If a receiver can beat his man deep, that will be called.

Rather than a set of plays limited by what is rattling around the head coaches brain, over and over, with the occasional timeout.

I hope this is the year Isaiah Crocker breaks out.  He's been patiently waiting and you could tell last season that he puts everything into it on the field when he gets on there.

And we have an SEC QB, who beat Alabama, all while running for his life.  Bo will soon be called the "Shredder"

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure if there’s any mesh with Dilly’s system, but from other systems at other schools, I’ve understood it to mean something similar to a QB’s capacity to audible at the line if a receiver sees something that can be taken advantage of.