Charles Fischer

Whoa! The List of Dan Lanning Recruits is Impressive!

As Pennsylvania Duck pointed out in the FD Feed...this does not include transfers!  Add them, and he is killing-it!  (The list is bigger than what appears in this post, so click inside the box of the tweet to see them)

Speaking of killing-it...Pennsylvania Duck just posted the FIFTIETH (50!) Article/tweet/news item in the FishDuck Feed for today.  Can you believe that?  If you are retired...you can read to your heart's content in the FishDuck Feed all day.

Now, Pennsylvania Duck returns to work in a week, and that means the rest of us will need to get to work posting articles in the FishDuck Feed as this wonderful Duck fan has done.  He/she will be available for mid-day duty, but we've been spoiled by the superb time given to all of us.

What an amazing launch for the FishDuck Feed...

• Wow 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I like this "what have you done for us lately", now transform it into "not losing games we should win".

• Haha 1

It is a nice list, but I think they need to hold off on that list until they sign the dotted line.  Most are commits, yet unsigned.  With how kids change their minds, I'm not convinced anybody is a Duck until they sign.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shouldn't Dave Iuli be on this list as well or am I missing something?

On 8/16/2022 at 10:41 AM, savagefund said:

Shouldn't Dave Iuli be on this list as well or am I missing something?

This list doesn't include transfers, just recruits.