Ktmguy2018

Ferguson is a WEAPON!

I know, it was against EWU defenders but Ferguson is an absolute monster.  He had a good game against Georgia as well, but watching him destroy several EWU defenders on his way to scoring was a thing of beauty.

I will venture to say that his production and connection with Bo is going to open up the down field balls to the wide outs even more.  

I am excited about where this offense is going!!

• Thumbs Up 1

A fantastic tight end room right now, and to think that he and Motavo were freshman last year!

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/14/2022 at 5:02 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

From FishDuck Feed several days ago.

This play happened right in front of us where we were seated on the 7-yd line.  This was a poor choice by Nix to force the throw, a muff by the Def. back and a great heads-up play by Ferguson.  A very lucky play for the Ducks... a turnover here would have been huge for EWU.  No doubt Ferguson is a good TE and a 'weapon' (as you say) for Oregon.

Tight ends have been under utilized for quite some time. Time to see much more of this.

mc didn’t know tight ends were on the field, only good for blocking.

If you are on mobile--you can't see the background photo of the forum, but those on desktop and laptop hopefully can.  It is a very cool picture of Cam McCormick about to score...  And he has another year of eligibility!

Cam McCormick by Eric Evans of Oregon Football Twitter.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/14/2022 at 12:19 PM, Just Ducky said:

mc didn’t know tight ends were on the field, only good for blocking.

As many passes as were caught by TE's against us, you would have thought this fact wouldn't have been overlooked.  

• Applause 1

Very Fergilicious!

fergie GIF