FishDuck Article

Do We Really Have to Play Boring and Blue BYU?

BYU–alternately known as Boring You Unmercifully–arrives as a wooden and waxen opponent this weekend for Our Beloved Ducks, and no, we don’t want them around any more than you want your dimwitted Aunt Mildred sitting at your Thanksgiving table two months from now. Somehow, and there must be fowl play involved, these lugubrious oafs from Utah got added to our ...

FISHDUCK.COM

BYU–alternately known as Boring You Unmercifully–arrives as a wooden and waxen opponent this weekend for Our Beloved Ducks...
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

I like the bit about the BYU national championship, but hat’s how it was done back then. If they still used that system in 2017 then UCF would’ve actually been the national champions and Scott Frost would be an unemployed championship coach instead of just an unemployed coach.

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants
  • Thumbs Up 1

As Jim McMahon said, 'happiness is BYU in the rearview mirror' after being kicked out once his senior year of eligibility was over.

Let's hope some fun is had on the field as we play BYU. Lord knows, supposedly he didn't notice, Jim had some fun while at BYU. In honor of Jim, let's have some fun and then put BYU in the rearview mirror.

Why 1984 should be dismissed.

image.png.46b5c612ead69c763622deabe1d83600.png                image.jpeg.8e412f258f39de9317fcb1f1815c7cf7.jpeg

Edited by 30Duck
  • Mic drop 1

Awesome Alan, as I did not know the story of the "Y" and always wondered.  Not a feel-good ending!

Jeff Cummins sacks Ty Detmer_YouTube.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

'Twas a fabulous article, Alan.  Many thanks.  And thanks for the Pepsi that's still in my nose.  As for factual matters...."Blue BYU", indeed!  Everyone knows that's in Loosiana.

There is a food for the day thought.  "If you're happy and you know it, you're probably irritating someone who isn't."  I hope the Bee Hive visitors aren't too miserable tomorrow.

Edited by Mudslide
  • Haha 1

Apparently some Cougar fans were not pleased with this article, as discussed on a BYU board.  But we are here to serve Oregon fans first!

BYU Fans trying to make headway with us...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck