Fathertime

Oregon is No. 15 in the AP Poll!

Oregon moves up to 15 in the AP poll. About right after our week 1 debacle.

Now we have to have the same intensity against a good Washington State team.

Just have to inch up in the polls.

Worried about Washington, they sounded pretty good last night on my way back to Sac.

• Go Ducks! 1

APNEWS.COM

The official page for the AP Top 25 college football poll. This week, Washington made its season debut in...

WSU got disrespected in the polls, that is going to put some extra burn in the WSU players for Saturday.  

USC is #7 after beating Rice, Stanford, Fresno State.  I'm circling the October 15th game USC @ Utah.  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 2

GO DUCKS!!

On 9/18/2022 at 2:16 PM, Duck Fan 76 said:

WSU got disrespected in the polls, that is going to put some extra burn in the WSU players for Saturday.

I agree.  WSU played at a ranked Wisconsin should have at least got them into the top 25.

• Thumbs Up 3

⁰This poll makes more sense then the coaches poll.

UW, WSU, OSU and Oregon are 11-1.

Gonna be an interesting season in Pac12/10.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 11:30 AM, DanLduck said:

UW, WSU, OSU and Oregon are 11-1.

Wow.  Great observation, and boy what a conference season it will be!

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, NJDuck said:

I agree.  WSU played at a ranked Wisconsin should have at least got them into the top 25.

When an unranked SEC team beats a ranked SEC team, they'll usually just take their place in the rankings and the loser will drop a couple spots. With WSU, they just dropped Wisconsin from the rankings and ignored WSU all together. Oregon getting ready to play their third ranked team in four games SHOULD be the story line this week but no.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/18/2022 at 2:16 PM, Duck Fan 76 said:

USC is #7 after beating Rice, Stanford, Fresno State.  I'm circling the October 15th game USC @ Utah.  

The USC ranking does seem off considering who they have played.  But they started out at 14 and haven’t lost while many ranked above them initially have.  Hence it’s highly likely that they are over ranked, although I will admit they are headed in the right direction.  They have a very good offense, but I think their defense will hold them back this season.  I’m looking forward to seeing them travel to Utah also.  They will get exposed at some point this season.