Log Haulin

Nix Flexes on BYU

247SPORTS.COM

Bo Nix shows toughness, lifts Ducks over No. 12 Cougars

Nix played his best game of the year against #12. Possibly the best game of his career. I didn't watch a lot of AU games so I am not sure.

Bo's command of the team was evident. The offense ran smoothly under his leadership. Everyone feed of Bo's confidence. 

Hopefully this level of play continues for Nix. Completing over 70% of his passes the past 2 games. Making good decisions with the ball in his hands. Seeing the defenses and adjusting to the read.

Nix was throwing blocks, who doesnt love that?

Every QB, whether pro, college or high-school,  can be coached up. Hopefully Bo can become a rock on this Oregon offense. 

Hopefully Dilly is exactly what Bo needed to change the narrative of who Bo is as a QB. I know everyone on OBDF will be watching.

I am rooting for him, mostly because I would love to see him shut down the doubters. Play like last Saturday will win the love and respect from Duck nation.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

He has stunned everyone, and the coaches affirming their faith in him during the Georgia game has been vindicated.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/19/2022 at 10:59 AM, Charles Fischer said:

He has stunned everyone, and the coaches affirming their faith in him during the Georgia game has been vindicated.

Agreed.  That's probably the best thing we learned Saturday: why he's the starter instead of TT or JB.

On 9/19/2022 at 10:17 AM, Log Haulin said:

Nix was throwing blocks, who doesnt love that?

Yeah, saw him do that in garbage time in Q4 when we were up 38-20.   Couldn't believe my eyes!   Definitely like hard-playing kids like that.   Keep up the good work, Bo!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9/19/2022 at 2:55 PM, DuckFan93 said:

Yeah, saw him do that in garbage time in Q4 when we were up 38-20.   Couldn't believe my eyes!   Definitely like hard-playing kids like that.   Keep up the good work, Bo!

To which one Fox commentator responded "Not sure I'd want my starting QB to be doing that when up by 20" or such...  

It came after Lanning made his one booboo, removing Nix one series too soon.

Edited by Mic