HawaiiDuck

3-Star OL Bryce Boulton Commits to Ducks!

On Friday, the 6-foot-3, 265-pound senior three-star prospect from Palm Desert High School publicly committed to play football for the Ducks, starting in 2023. Boulton quietly committed to Ducks coaches in July, when he visited for Oregon's big Saturday Night Live event, but he waited to make it public until now. 

Good article

WWW.DESERTSUN.COM

The 6-foot-3, 265-pound three-star prospect will accept a scholarship offer from Oregon, and join the football program in 2023.

Edited by McDuck
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

A project, a player with upside.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

He said that two other lineman were suppose to commit with him, but went else where. Does anyone know who they were?

If our coaches coach them up (think Belotti, Kelly, Helfrich eras) we can go far with 3 star players.  Think of all the 2 and 3 stars who went NFL and even pro bowl level from those years.  I'm thinking with continued success we'll see a lot more 4/5 star commits though.

We will get highly rated O-linemen with Klemm in the future, but you also do need the project players as well.  As pointed out--we have done well with those projects, such as Ryan Walk for example.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

You chose wisely.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/7/2022 at 11:39 AM, Charles Fischer said:

We will get highly rated O-linemen with Klemm in the future,

Agree.  As important as position coaches are for every group, the trust built over a few recruiting cycles is especially valuable with OLs. Give Klemm that time to develop relationships and I think we’ll start seeing studs like we did with Mario signing letters of intent.

Yikes.  I was quite suspicious when I searched for information on Boulton and got "no rating," and then he was not listed among our verbals for the longest time?

Now he is listed....as a two-star!  

N.RIVALS.COM

The definitive source for all Rivals news.

Damn, now that is a project!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Yet a fellow performing pretty well for the Ducks was once a two-star receiver with only one offer and signed by Western Kentucky...

N.RIVALS.COM

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/7/2022 at 10:57 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Yikes.  I was quite suspicious when I searched for information on Boulton and got "no rating," and then he was not listed among our verbals for the longest time?

Now he is listed....as a two-star!  

N.RIVALS.COM

Damn, now that is a project!

Wonder after watching this is he might be better ont he defensive side. looked pretty good there.