kirklandduck

5* Safety Peyton Browen Is Raising Eyebrows...

NEWS.SCOREBOOKLIVE.COM

Last weekend, Guyer High School (Texas) five-star safety and Notre Dame pledge Peyton Bowen took a visit to the University of Oregon. At the very least, it

He visited Oregon just last weekend.  Could be nothing...could be something.  At the very least there's some intrigue there.  This is the 2nd 5* player I know of that's been sporting Oregon gear during their high school games (the other being 5* edge Matayo Uiagalelei).

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think a lot of players who committed to other programs are now looking at how Oregon is playing and giving the Ducks a second look.

If I was a high school player right now and looked around the country at how different teams were playing, it would be pretty easy to see Oregon would be one of the most fun teams to play for.

Even in these days of NIL, that still counts for a lot.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Thumbs Up 2

As I posted the other day Oregon just offered his four star younger brother.  Eli tweeted this on Monday, shortly after Peyton, and quite possibly Eli, would have returned from Eugene.

On 10/28/2022 at 2:16 PM, McDuck said:

As I posted the other day Oregon just offered his four star younger brother.  Eli tweeted this on Monday, shortly after Peyton, and quite possibly Eli, would have returned from Eugene.

"#AGTG I an blessed to receive an offer from the University of Oregon"

Kid... you'll be 100x more bless if you accept the offer.

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1