JMac

Pure CFB Chaos… and I Love It.

What a Saturday!
The Ducks handled Colorado in the manner that they were expected to, and it was still fun to watch!

Bonus material, Saturday had the type of chaos that we hope for when we’re on the bubble!! The CFBP rankings are about to get spicy!

Tennessee went down.

Clemson went down.

Bama went down.

Our next 3 games aren’t automatic Ws, but what an exciting time to be a Duck fan!!!

🦆🏈🙌

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

@JMac  Great thread!

Not to be a know-it-all, but I’ve been saying from day one that a 12-1 Ducks are the hottest ticket in CFP. 

• Great post! 1

This just means USC is back to being the darlings of the West Coast.

• Oh no! 1
  • Haha 1

Could you imagine OBD going into a semi-final w a 12-game win streak against a GA team even more seasoned?

• Cool 1

On 11/5/2022 at 11:49 PM, Dr Hilarius said:

@JMac  Great thread!

Not to be a know-it-all, but I’ve been saying from day one that a 12-1 Ducks are the hottest ticket in CFP. 

Still not automatic, but I admittedly questioned that statement until now. Go Ducks!!

• Go Ducks! 1

One game at a time, take care of our business and good things will happen.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On the bubble is a fun place to be once things start to break your way.  Winning out is an assumption when playing this game, so that's not a part of this discussion.

So, good on the Domers for taking down those fraudsters from South Carolina! Had I been writing the USA Today article listing winners and losers from today's action, I would've listed the Pac-12 as a winner because the conference has effectively taken the ACC's place with Clemson's loss.........

Except, ...........for the players formerly known as the Horny Toads.

Are we suddenly the biggest Texas fans on the planet??!!..................HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

My best guess as to how this shakes out come Tuesday afternoon:

1. Georgia

2. Ohio State

3. Michigan 

4. TCU

5. Tennessee

6. Oregon

Onward and upward, my fellow Duck fanatics. We're still on the ride!

Lastly, if anyone could supply me with some fresh Fuskie jokes I'd be appreciative. I like to post them on my Facebook page every. single. day. leading up to the (almost) yearly kicking of the puppies. The only puppy I'm willing to kick, let's be clear!

This sign hangs on the beer cooler at my little tavern out in the woods. It gets a good amount of laughs

20221105_223635[1].jpg

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1

On 11/5/2022 at 10:44 PM, SmithRiverDuck said:

On the bubble is a fun place to be once things start to break your way.  Winning out is an assumption when playing this game, so that's not a part of this discussion.

So, good on the Catholics for taking down those fraudsters from South Carolina! Had I been writing the USA Today article listing winners and losers from today's action, I would've listed the Pac-12 as a winner because the conference has effectively taken the ACC's place with Clemson's loss.........

Except, ...........for the players formerly known as the Horny Toads.

Are we suddenly the biggest Texas fans on the planet??!!..................HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

My best guess as to how this shakes out come Tuesday afternoon:

1. Georgia

2. Ohio State

3. Michigan 

4. TCU

5. Tennessee

6. Oregon

Onward and upward, my fellow Duck fanatics. We're still on the ride!

Lastly, if anyone could supply me with some fresh Fuskie jokes I'd be appreciative. I like to post them on my Facebook page every. single. day. leading up to the (almost) yearly kicking of the puppies. The only puppy I'm willing to kick, let's be clear!

This sign hangs on the beer cooler at my little tavern out in the woods. It gets a good amount of laughs

20221105_223635[1].jpg

What is the difference between a Husky fan and an infant?  The infant will stop whining after awhile...

• Haha 1

One more:

What does a Husky Fan do after winning a national championship?  Turn off the Xbox.

On 11/5/2022 at 10:58 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

One more:

What does a Husky Fan do after winning a national championship?  Turn off the Xbox.

Very good! I've been in a rut where I keep recycling the same one's every year. You know, how you can use your UW degree to park in a handicapped zone. And various Fusky as defendant jokes, etc. So this is great!

What's the difference between Husky Stadium and a porcupine?

One is full of pricks and the other is a small forest animal.