jgeiger

It's Husky Hate Week

My fellow Ducks fans,

Oregon is in the middle of a very special season. The Ducks are flying to new heights offensively under the tutelage of new OC Kenny Dillingham, and HC 
Dan Lanning , all while QB Bo Nix is having a Heisman(!) worthy season.

The Fighting Ducks have shown resilience and development unseen in previous years since the awful Georgia loss, and have hammered helpless Pac12 opponents into submission. 8 straight wins have brought the Ducks straight back into the Playoff conversation - and perhaps a shot at a rematch at Georgia. We can dream Ducks fans, we can dream of an opportunity to play for a national title, and there is nothing I want more than that elusive natty...

HOWEVER, ONLY ONE THING TRULY MATTERS THIS WEEK.

This week is about thrashing Washington.

Remember the feeling we felt when they came to Autzen and embarrassed us in 2015? The Jake Browning infamous "point"? Or when former coach Jimmy Lake said Oregon isn't a deserving rival because we lack "academic prowess"? All the taunting endured from their fanbase? I remember. 

I despise everything about this team. I hate UW with a bitter hate, and I want Oregon to not only win on Saturday but to dominate. 

Remember the importance of this rivalry. Channel your inner hate. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Growing up we were never allowed to say we hated anything. My big sister did manage to sustitute "thoroughly disgusts me". The Huskies have always thoroughly disgusted me.

• Haha 1

A week, the hate runs from dawn to dusk, sometimes I awake at night pissed off at the dawgs, 24/7 365!

I have to admit, it started when I was very young!

6zzcas.jpg

Edited by Haywarduck
  • Oh no! 1
  • Haha 1

Neel: "The latest chapter of Oregon vs. Washington holds more weight than you might think"

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The 114th chapter of Oregon vs. Washington is coming on Saturday. This one will be written by Dan Lanning and Company.

Isn’t every week husky hate week?

• Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1

On 11/8/2022 at 9:33 AM, Just Ducky said:

Fortunately not - otherwise we'd be burned out by the time the game day arrived.

(Disclaimer: the above post is not meant to be snarky or disrespectful in any way.)

Edited by Mic

One of my good friends is currently a defensive assistant for the Wet Mutts from the annoying neighbor to the north. The Ducks can be the Dodge 3500 rolling through the neighborhood at about 35 MPH while he plays the neighbor's puppy that tries too hard to sniff the tire...

Dedicated to Erik!

KF3IJKPRO5DCBGHGPUVRHMPS5Q.jpg

Edited by Babyjesus615

On 11/8/2022 at 9:33 AM, Just Ducky said:

It is for me!