DUCKS4OUUO

Does Oregon Have a Backup Quarterback?

Do we have one?

Is it just me, or does TT seem the most disinterested player on the field?

Should have punted

Oh goody.  We haven't beat this topic up since....yesterday.

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

You're right.

I'm just re-living that series.

Would have been better to have Bucky run wildcat, or have TT punt.

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably should have punted... 

But in truth the runningback slipped and that's why the conversion failed more than QB play on that one. 

The runningbacks had an amazing game... And it was the defense that let the offense down..

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

“The runningbacks had an amazing game... And it was the defense that let the offense down.”

respectfully disagree I saw the D get the turnover in crunch time, OBD were in the red zone poised to go up 2scores with time running short and they blew it.

• Applause 1

On 11/12/2022 at 9:13 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Oh goody.  We haven't beat this topic up since....yesterday.

Charles, 

I can always count on you to make me laugh.  Just so you know, I was proud of our guys.  Made some mistakes but had me on the edge of my seat, just like the WSU game.

On 11/12/2022 at 9:34 PM, Maebee said:

“The runningbacks had an amazing game... And it was the defense that let the offense down.”

respectfully disagree I saw the D get the turnover in crunch time, OBD were in the red zone poised to go up 2scores with time running short and they blew it.

I took it to mean that the defenses difficulty in stopping the middle pass over the LB's has resulted in YAC for the opponents.  Could be wrong but that seems to me to be the issue, that the offense has to keep producing and the defense needs to step up and has not.  I would agree there is some room for improvement but Washington came to Autzen and played some tough football.  Now, Lanning and Company need to make sure we get better for UTAH.

Dan Lanning and Company have got us this far and I trust him to guide us to more victories down the road.  Every player interviewed post game, has said there is work and effort needed to be better.  I trust these coaches and staff to lead them there.  Keep your heads up Ducks, Utah is coming to town.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, it's Dante Moore. He's currently in high school. TT looked completely lost out there. For a 5-star and the stud of Elite 11, he sure isn't looking the part. My money is on TT to enter the portal and find a home at a place like NAU!

• Thumbs Up 1

I would say it looked like Lanning had faith in Ty, but Dilly can't seem to call a play which works for Ty? The reason our RB fell down on that last play was he was going to get crushed, the defender had the play read like cheap novel.

That defense knew Ty wasn't going to throw and it was like MariØ was suddenly up in the booth. No qb sneak, or creativity at all. Maybe the players aren't fired up to play for Ty, Ty should have audibled, or some other factor, but Lanning seem to think Ty was going to get it done, and it wasn't.

• Thumbs Up 2