lownslowav8r

Breaking! 5-Star Matayo Uiagalelei to Become a Duck?

SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

The Ducks are making noise. They are now receiving a flurry of predictions to land 5-star EDGE Matayo Uiagalelei.

Wow. Let’s hope 🤞

• Let’s hope! 1

Good grief...he is truly a 5-Star with offers from Ohio State, USC, Clemson, Georgia, Notre Dame, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas...everybody. This would be a stunning closing for Oregon, whew!

From Monday....

Top USC Football insider has perfect news on Matayo Uiagalelei

Mr. FishDuck

This is chatter from Twitter...Hope there is merit to this!...Click on first tweet to see entire post (Steve Wiltfong)

• Thumbs Up 1

If true, this is a HUGE pickup. If I’m cutting checks for a NIL collective the largest ones would be for defensive lineman and proven transfer QBs. 

LOL. It would be a huge bonus to steal another top DE from USC. 

Wonder what this means for DJ?

• Thumbs Up 1

This would be huge! I see that USC experts were saying this evening that he has a 55% chance of picking the Trojans. I guess this will be one of those times where we won't know until he puts a hat on?

• Thumbs Up 2

I have to think we increased our offer after we lost Moore.  

On another note it feel so depressing to say that.  Just free agency, like we missed out on our number 1 target and now we'll throw that money at another free agent.

• Oh no! 1

Let’s hope 100% certainty is just that. This appears to be a very late development. 

On 12/20/2022 at 11:22 PM, lownslowav8r said:

Let’s hope 100% certainty is just that

Where did you see 100%? The rosiest I saw was 60%, and USC experts give themselves 55%.

IMHO until they actually sign on the dotted line, everything is just mere speculation. I'll believe it when I see it.

On 12/21/2022 at 4:13 AM, 2002duck said:

Where did you see 100%? The rosiest I saw was 60%, and USC experts give themselves 55%.

In the first tweet above from Steve Wiltfong. Click on tweet to see entire post.