Pennsylvania Duck

Get Entertained with a Petty Jealousy Trojan Thread

This hilarious posting is from a Trojan Twitter thread. Enjoy!

Simply click on the Twitter post to see the entire thread. It was up to about 30 postings so far.

• Haha 3
  • Mic drop 2

Normally I do not allow any reference to the frick word in any form....but this is too funny, and it is USC fans spouting it to their own!  I love a thread about Huskies or Trojans once in a while, but we are not fixated quite like this.

What Oregon Fans Shared:

"Josh Conerly completely traumatized them. It’s so bad on their boards right now that one Trojan fan actually had had enough and called all of them out. For the most part they are obsessed with Oregon to the point of psychosis."

"Getting Matayo completely wrecked them"

"I just linked screens of the front page of both boards. Half their top 15 posts were about the Ducks or Ducks recruits."

"Well said by the Suc fan. And dang have their site boards been overrun with Oregon threads."

"As an LA resident I could not be happier with this. Their fans are insufferable and think they are gods gift to everything"

"They try to tell themselves that we’re an afterthought, but every time I go to that board for recruiting info there’s about 7 threads on the front page dedicated to Oregon."

An Appropriate Christmas Gift for Trojan Fans...

Trojan Fragrance.jpg

The Oregon "O" is perfect!

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

U$C is so scared. Washington-on the rise

Oregon-owned them for the last 15+ years

Utah-informed them they are better even when their QB is not 100%.

U$C is so scared that they are running from the PAC. Their little brother, UClowns LA, is riding the coat tails as well. 

I'm just seeing complete melt down by Tro-Jan-Man

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/23/2022 at 6:10 PM, 1Funduck said:

U$C is so scared. Washington-on the rise

Oregon-owned them for the last 15+ years

Utah-informed them they are better even when their QB is not 100%.

IMHO, that is why USuC left the PAC.  They are tired of being dominated by their northern neighbors.  The extra $$ just made it easier to explain.

I hope they never see another Rose Bowl!

• Great post! 1

Love the tweet about how they should be selling current players about how successful they were 20 years ago, or all the big games that their coach almost won while he was at Oklahoma. 

Too funny. 

• Haha 2