Pennsylvania Duck

Duck Signees in All-American Bowl

Setting the stage for the All-American Bowl

The 22nd annual All-American Bowl returns to the Alamo City with over 100 of the nation’s top high school football players arriving Monday to begin preparing for the game.

The Ducks will have several signees from the class of 2023 participating: QB Austin Novosad, WR Jurrion Dickey, DL Matayo Uiagalelei, CB Cole Martin, WR Ashton Cozart. (All are playing for the West)

Some uncommitted recruits are scheduled to announce. Some with Oregon leans include Athlete Jamari Johnson, DL Ashton Porter (don't see him on roster, some players are not playing)

As a side note, the Beavers 2023 QB Aidan Chiles is also playing. (He will be on the East side)

Should be fun to see our new Ducks play...

247SPORTS.COM

The 22nd annual All-American Bowl is loaded with five-stars including UCLA bound quarterback Dante Moore and the...

All-American Bowl Roster

247SPORTS.COM

All-Star Game

• Thumbs Up 1

Activities from All-American Bowl

These shorter distances would be difficult for Harbor...

UA All-America Game: Team Speed WRs vs. DBs

Watch for Duck signee Ashton Cozart around the 0.38 mark...

OREGON.RIVALS.COM

Watch the top receivers and defensive backs go head-to-head at the UA All-America Game in Orlando.

I've seen video of Harbor, and it makes sense to compare his start to Jamaican Multi-gold medal Olympian and world record holder Usain Bolt... they have very similar strides (Ok, Bolt is SMOoth!), but both are also SLOW out of the blocks and take a wee bit to get up to speed.

When I was a sprinter, I  could consistently blow by opponents out of the blocks, but 3rd place was a great finish with my short legs and poor acceleration.

After the forty mark, I have no doubt Harbor would eat this little guy's lunch...

Click to see entire post...All American Bowl Practice

Announcement primer for Tuesday's Under Armour All-America Game

The Under Armour All-America Game returns Tuesday and will have the time slot to itself when it comes to football, and a quartet of prospects will announce their decisions.

The early signing period has taken the stage away from the litany of prospects who used to announce their college choices at the game, but the attention will be on four players who announce their choices at the game, which begins at 5 p.m. ET and will air on ESPN.

Ducks should pay attention to Ashton Porter. He is scheduled to announce during halftime.

247SPORTS.COM

A look at the four prospects set to announce their college choices Tuesday at the Under Armour All-America Game.

CB ETHAN NATION

11539219.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320 (Photo: Andrew Ivins, 247Sports)

Rosewell (Ga.) High cornerback Ethan Nation will get the day started by making his college selection shortly after ESPN comes on the air. The 5-foot-10, 165-pound Nation had a strong week of Under Armour practices, and he said making his college choice on a big stage was always a dream.

Nebraska, Auburn, Houston, Ohio State and Oregon are in the mix, he said, but his only official visit came in mid December to Nebraska.

"I’ve always wanted to see what schools have really wanted me for me, and what schools just wanted me as a backup plan because they didn’t get guys they didn’t want on signing day," Nation said a few days ago. "That’s why I’ve wanted to wait for it.”

Announcement: Prior to kickoff

Duck Ashton Cozart catching pass...

• Thumbs Up 1

Most important players for Duck fans to watch at Under Armour All-American Game

The Under Armour NEXT All-American Game takes place on Tuesday afternoon in Orlando, Florida, offering an opportunity for some of the best players in the 2023 recruiting class to participate in a showcase that will highlight their talents and further elevate their brands. 

A handful of players who did not officially sign their NLI during the early signing period will also be announcing their commitment at some point during the game as well. 4-star DL Ashton Porter is one of them, and he is heavily favored to commit to the Oregon Ducks.

This will also give Duck fans a chance to see some of the top prospects in the nation, many of whom took a serious look at coming to Eugene before committing elsewhere.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Some of the top-ranked players in the 2023 class will play on ESPN Tuesday afternoon. Here’s who Oregon fans should keep an eye on.

Ok, now I understand the confusion about the All-American Bowl. There are actually 2 All-American Games/Bowls. It is explained in article below...

The first game — Under Armour’s NEXT All-American Game — takes place on Tuesday afternoon at 2 p.m. PT on ESPN.

The second high school showcase — the All-American Bowl — will take place on Saturday, January 7, at 10 a.m. PT on NBC.

Here are the 9 Ducks who will be playing in the All-American games this week, and how you can watch them:

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Duck fans will get a couple of chances to see some of the best Oregon signees in the 2023 class play on national TV this week.

• Thanks 1

Four-Star DL Ashton Porter Set to Commit

Oregon has a chance to add to its highly-ranked 2023 recruiting class on Tuesday. And it will come on a live announcement during a national telecast.

Cy Ranch (Texas) defensive lineman Ashton Porter will make his college choice at halftime during the Under Armour All-America game. The game will air on ESPN and kicks off at 2 PM PST. Which means Porter should be announcing somewhere near 3:15 PST.

Now that the Under Armour All-American Game is over, practice for the All-American Bowl officially started today. The game will be at the Alamodome.

All-American Bowl Day 1: Ranking the Quarterbacks

Several blue-chip quarterbacks are on hand in San Antonio. Here’s On3’s ranking of the quarterbacks after the first practice.

Looks like Austin Novosad had a great day...It would be fun to see Novosad play opposite Dante Moore as they are on opposing teams.

WWW.ON3.COM

The All-American Bowl kicked off on Tuesday. On3 ranks the quarterbacks on hand after the first practice of the week.

"I thought Austin Novosad, the Oregon signee, continued to look very solid at quarterback. He was comfortable, seemed to be able to handle pressure and got the ball out on time accurately. He has pretty good arm strength and was the top QB in the morning session."

Oregon Flips Baylor QB Commit Austin Novosad - On3

Mr. FishDuck

All-American Bowl: Quarterback rundown through two days in the Alamo City

Austin Novosad update...

247SPORTS.COM

UCLA bound passer Dante Moore has hit his stride in San Antonio.

All-American Bowl Day 2: Ranking the Quarterbacks

Check out where Austin Novosad came in today...

WWW.ON3.COM

The All-American Bowl kicked off on Tuesday. On3 ranks the quarterbacks on hand after the second practice of the week.

WATCH: Both DL Johnny Bowens and QB Austin Novosad had good days at All-American Bowl.

• Like 1

WATCH: All-American Bowl Day 2 Practice Film of Oregon QB Austin Novosad

247SPORTS.COM

SAN ANTONIO — 247Sports is on-site at the 2023 All-American Bowl, which is the premier high school All-Star Game featuring...

Most important players for Duck fans to watch at All-American Bowl on Saturday

Now we will get another chance to see some of the top signees in the 2023 class showcase their abilities on Saturday

morning at the All-American Bowl in San Antonio, Texas.

With guys like QB Austin Novosad, TE Jamari Johnson, and DL Johnny Bowens all taking the field, it will be a fun morning

for Oregon fans who tune in on Saturday. Here’s how to watch, and some players — not only Oregon signees — to keep an eye on:

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

A lot of high-profile players are going to showcase their talents at the All-American Bowl on Saturday. Here’s who Oregon fans need...

WWW.ON3.COM

Several blue-chip quarterbacks are in San Antonio for the All-American Bowl. On3 ranks the signal callers after the week of...

Click to view roster...Game starts in about 30 minutes

East is taking the West apart. 34-3 at the half. Moore appears to be rhe real deal, three TD passes in the first half. Nice touch on the ball and hitting receivers in stride. He looks ready to play at the PAC level.

Novosad has been picked once, but also had one nice escape from the pocket and a outlet throw on the run to his RB. 

Social Media Buzz: Duck fans react to Austin Novosad, Dante Moore in All-American Bowl

As a former Oregon commit, it was at the very least entertaining for Duck fans to watch Moore sling it.

Current Oregon QB Austin Novosad also got a chance to show what he can do, but the Ducks’ signee struggled throughout

the game, dealing with inconsistent offensive line play and receivers who dropped a couple of his passes that were on target.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon QB Austin Novosad had some nice throws at the All-American Bowl, but Dante Moore stole the show.

Also watching some Oregon recruits playing in the US Army Bowl. Dowdell, Purchase, someone whose name is slipping my mind also just forced a fumble. So, at least 3 Oregon recruits playing today.

On 1/8/2023 at 4:27 PM, OhioDuck said:

Also watching some Oregon recruits playing in the US Army Bowl. Dowdell, Purchase, someone whose name is slipping my mind also just forced a fumble. So, at least 3 Oregon recruits playing today.

Hmmm... looks like I'm watching a replay.