Steven A

Isaah Crocker to the Portal

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon's wide receiver room takes another hit after the departure of Dont'e Thornton Jr., as Isaah Crocker has entered his name into the transfer portal on ____. Crocker,

• Thanks 2

Not a surprise, more surprising that he hasn't opted for the portal sooner. He could certainly see some playing time in G5 or on an FCS team if he just wants to see the field. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah no surprise, I too am only surprised he didn't leave earlier.  Seems like a good kid, was a 4* but just never seemed to get on the field.  There are more coming I suspect, getting to 85 won't be a problem.  Lanning and staff will get us some great players.  Excited for year 2.

The scholarship winnowing continues. Wish him the best wherever he goes.

Someone here posted our roster a few weeks ago, and asked who could possibly leave, and I took 10 minutes looking at each player's eligibility status, number of games played, etc., and Isiah Crocker was on my very small short list of players that I could see going. Except for our walk-ons, most of our players have lots of eligibility left, were fairly highly rated, and have actually played a fair amount.