Charles Fischer

Two Oregon Plays in Top 50 Best Fiesta Bowl Highlights

The Fiesta Bowl has announced today via press release that they are celebrating the 50 years of the Fiesta Bowl with the top 50 plays over their history. On this list, we see that Steve Smith is listed in 2002 because of a Fiesta Bowl-record-setting three interceptions.  Yet in another release they have the 79 yard bomb of Joey Harrington to Samie Parker listed as well.

What puzzles me is how the touchdown by Maurice Morris falling on the back of a Colorado player and maintaining his balance and then sliding off and running for the TD is not listed.  You don't see that every day! The video below will start right at the spot and you can see the touchdown again.  The Harrington-Parker TD is at the 4:21 mark...  Loading everything into posts is easy....just a couple of clicks!

Mr. FishDuck

Nice flashback... BUT... it gave me another flashback... of a certain Auburn guy who rolled off an Oregon player and then rumble on down the field.  Was he down? Was he not down? in the flashback above he was definitely NOT down.

Where is the D'Anthony Thomas kickoff return against Kansas State in the 2013 Fiesta Bowl?

14 minutes ago, Santa Rosa Duck said:

Where is the De'Anthony Thomas kickoff return against Kansas State in the 2013 Fiesta Bowl?

Here you go, and set up to see it immediately.... 

Kansas State: "Well that really sucks..."

Mr. FishDuck

I love the look on the kansas State fans after DAT did that to them in the opening seconds of the game.