lownslowav8r

PAC-12 QBs Get Even Stronger: Jaden Rashada to ASU

247SPORTS.COM

The Sun Devils added one of the best-evaluated quarterbacks in the class and a signature early building block for Kenny...

Edited by lownslowav8r

Great get for ASU!

Does anyone still think that the PAC 10/12 is on the fast track for becoming a G-6 league?????

Every single PAC 12 team has been ranked in the top 25 in the nation over the last 20 years. It is getting harder to win the conference crown, not easier. 

When the playoffs go to 12 teams, it seems likely that the PAC 10/12 will frequently have more than one participant... a complete turn around from the last few years... and that WITHOUT USC or UCLA in the mix.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sold on Rashada at all. His loyalty holds about as much weight as my keyboard. Wouldn't at all be surprised if he sits a year, watches the team not make bowl eligibility, then splits for greener (money reference) pastures.

• Yikes! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/2/2023 at 1:54 PM, Babyjesus615 said:

Not sold on Rashada at all. His loyalty holds about as much weight as my keyboard.

Or he learned a valuable lesson. I don’t blame him at all. If decent team offered me 13 million dollars to play for them, heck yes, where do I sign. If that team couldn’t come up with the money, I’d walk and never look back.

Great pick-up by Dilly as was getting QB Pyne to transfer from Notre Dame to ASU. 

Rashada will likely have a year to prepare to play as Pyne is likely to be the starter.

One QB move I didn't 'get.' Huard to Cal Poly. One of Huard's high school coaches is a coach there but that's a big drop in competition for a 5* recruit.

• Thumbs Up 1