amcdawg

Hello Again, FishDuck!

Hello FishDuck, it's been a while. 

I haven't posted since before the season, I am glad to hear you guys are doing well in recruiting and seem to be happy with Coach Lanning.  I actually thought of you guys because a picture of Aydin Breland was posted on a UGA board at your scavenger hunt, our scavenger hunt was today as well.  I figure Dan was thinking it works in Athens, it'll work in Eugene! 

Heck for all I know Dan might have come up with the idea when he was here.  The recruits seem to enjoy it as well as their families.  I hope it bears fruit for you guys, well, not against UGA if we want the same player. 😉

I said a prayer for Pennsylvania Duck, I really wish we were done with Covid.  Take care guys and I will pop in from time to time, I kept up with and rooted for you guys last year after our game. - amcdawg

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Like 1

We enjoyed the banter, and you are always quite welcome to chime into the conversation.  You are the only "Dawgs" we like to converse with!

Because Huskies are

not very smart...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Howdy AMCDawg. Congratulations on back to back championships. It looks like UGA has build a solid program that is going to be dominant for years to come.

I'd say most of us Duck fans are quite impressed with what Coach Lanning is building up here in the Northwest. Outside of simply being over matched in game one last year, our biggest issues that got exposed last year were a shakey defensive roster and lack of QB2 development. Both of which bit us in the butt and knocked us out of the playoff picture. Since then, Lanning has done a major overhaul on the D and has brought in a good freshman QB and just landed the commitment of a potential great one. Things seem to be moving in the right direction.

If your Dawg community ever wants to have some fun, feel free to introduce yourselves to the most obnoxious and delusional fan base on the planet. That would be the purple mutts up north that consider themselves to be the one and only true dawgs. You could get to hear for yourselves from dawgman and the dawgpound how their tie for 1st in 91 is the ONLY championship that actually matters and their return to the top is just moments away. Poodles yapping like wolves is all we ever hear up here. If you ever get offended by our dawg put downs, don't worry, we're not talking about you!

Anyway good luck next year and hopefully we meet again in the playoffs.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Charles, The funny part isn’t that the Huskies fans are not very smart (they definitely are not), it is that they really, really believe they are!

Their delusion is both pathetic and funny at the same time.  I am pretty sure it is tied to their academic prowess!

and welcome back amcdawg!

Edited by PittDuck

On 5/20/2023 at 10:46 PM, amcdawg said:

Hello FishDuck, it's been a while. 

I haven't posted since before the season, I am glad to hear you guys are doing well in recruiting and seem to be happy with Coach Lanning.  I actually thought of you guys because a picture of Aydin Breland was posted on a UGA board at your scavenger hunt, our scavenger hunt was today as well.  I figure Dan was thinking it works in Athens, it'll work in Eugene! 

Heck for all I know Dan might have come up with the idea when he was here.  The recruits seem to enjoy it as well as their families.  I hope it bears fruit for you guys, well, not against UGA if we want the same player. 😉

I said a prayer for Pennsylvania Duck, I really wish we were done with Covid.  Take care guys and I will pop in from time to time, I kept up with and rooted for you guys last year after our game. - amcdawg

bull dog sleeping GIF

On 5/21/2023 at 11:27 AM, Jon Joseph said:

bull dog sleeping GIF

Don't sleep and UGA and its chance to make 3-peat history. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

• Let’s hope! 1