Steven A

Here is Seattle Times Article on Huskies 1 Recruit Class

Hilarious how some commenters keep comparing UW with Alabama.  As if UW has had a long and storied history of pulling large groups of 5* players year after year.

🤣😂😆

On 6/19/2023 at 5:05 PM, kirklandduck said:

Hilarious how some commenters keep comparing UW with Alabama.  As if UW has had a long and storied history of pulling large groups of 5* players year after year.

🤣😂😆

And sure.. Bama is off to a slow start this cycle... But they have more than 1 recruit and Bamas current class will probably out rank the UW class this year. 

Quick Dan, flip their one commit!

• Applause 1
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 5:55 PM, jrw said:

Quick Dan, flip their one commit!

But we don't want their one commit ... He doesn't even have an Oregon offer! 

You could actually argue that UW is probably his BEST offer. Arizona I think is an up and coming program and Colorado has hype with Prime. And well Michigan State... But those were all the power 5 offers. 

Maybe Central Florida counts as they are joining the Big-12 but I think we're in the midst of redefining power conferences. 

But I do know that Portland State is certainly NOT in a power conference or even a power school. 

Does the 3-finger sign for the W in UW indicate the number of players UW will sign in 2024?

• Haha 1

I was enjoying the Schadenfreude of Husky recruiting failure and the sniveling mutt fan commentary until someone posted that the Doogs actually have a dozen or so double secret probation silent verbals that they are going to roll out over the next month or so to overtake us, and Bama, in the 24 class.

sure-air-quotes.gif

Edited by idontrollonshobbas
add gif
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/20/2023 at 9:30 AM, idontrollonshobbas said:

a dozen or so double secret probation silent verbals

So, they're saying they have a chance . . . Welcome to the Little Big Horn Colonel DeBoer

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1