Charles Fischer

Kamar Mothudi, Rivals 4-Star to Verbal This Afternoon!

Kamar Mothudi is a Rivals 4-Star in Los Alamitos, California that Oregon has been locked in a big battle for, primarily with Michigan State for him.  He verbals, hopefully, to the Ducks at 4:00 PM!

Kamar Mothudi is a Rivals 4-Star in Los Alamitos, California as Oregon has been locked in a big battle primarily with Michigan State for him.  Others challenging are Texas, Nebraska and Washington.

Originally it was announced that he would give his verbal on Monday, but now that has been changed to Tuesday with a time yet to be determined.  He sounds all-Oregon, but we wait on pins-and-needles because of the need at Linebacker and his 6'3' 200 pound size.  This is someone who can grow into either inside LB positions, as he is deemed quite versatile.

Book 'em Dano!

4-star LB Kamar Mothudi locks in five official visits - On3

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Let’s hope! 3

Mr. FishDuck

When he is calling our latest verbal "family,"....that certainly bodes well?

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 4

Mr. FishDuck

Four-star LB Kamar Mothudi set to commit on the 247Sports YouTube Channel

Los Alamitos (Calif.) linebacker Kamar Mothudi has locked in his commitment date and will announce on the 247Sports YouTube Channel.

Mothudi will announce his college choice on July 11 at 4:00 (PT). He has a final five of Michigan State, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.

He officially visited all of his finalists except the Longhorns. He unofficially visited the four Pac-12 schools on his list earlier in the year and then officially visited each of them during June.

The talented ‘backer talked about what stands out about each of his finalists:

247SPORTS.COM

The talented linebacker will make his college choice known next Tuesday on the 247Sports YouTube Channel.

Some 'scuttlebutt' in the twittersphere that he might be flipping to UW.  🤨

On 7/10/2023 at 10:25 AM, Augduck said:

Some 'scuttlebutt' in the twitter-sphere that he might be flipping to UW.  🤨

I noticed that JHOP at On3 is staying with Oregon with his prediction....

• Let’s hope! 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/10/2023 at 1:25 PM, Augduck said:

Some 'scuttlebutt' in the twittersphere that he might be flipping to UW.  🤨

I think a Husky site started that rumor. I saw this a couple of days ago.

Could 4-Star Linebacker Kamar Mothudi End Up In Seattle?

Washington's coaching staff is looking to take at least one more linebacker in the class of 2024. It did a great job of earning a commitment from St. John Bosco prospect Khmori House and adding Los Alamitos standout Kamar Mothudi to the mix would give the Huskies two of the best prospects on the West Coast.

Before taking his official visits, Mothudi cut his list down to five schools: Oregon, Michigan State, Texas, Utah and Washington. But recent signs seem to show that he's down to two programs, Oregon and Washington.

This is the only article I have seen mention Washington as favorite. To see article, click here.

Yep, Huskies can get others to flip....

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

Compared to the Ducks, UW recruiting, like the young lady, is in the shallow end of the pool

image.gif.e5a17d55f7714b67879bb5d27250d395.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/10/2023 at 1:54 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

think a Husky site started that rumor. I saw this a couple of days ago.

Could 4-Star Linebacker Kamar Mothudi End Up In Seattle?

Washington's coaching staff is looking to take at least one more linebacker in the class of 2024. It did a great job of earning a commitment from St. John Bosco prospect Khmori House and adding Los Alamitos standout Kamar Mothudi to the mix would give the Huskies two of the best prospects on the West Coast.

Before taking his official visits, Mothudi cut his list down to five schools: Oregon, Michigan State, Texas, Utah and Washington. But recent signs seem to show that he's down to two programs, Oregon and Washington.

This is the only article I have seen mention Washington as favorite. To see article, click here.

I agree with you PD.  No where else is stated that Kamar will flip.   In this video below,   Wiltfong is sticking with Oregon.

WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

247Sports' Director of recruiting gives the latest intel on the recruitments of 4-star LBs Dylan Williams & Kamar Mothudi.

• Let’s hope! 1

LB recruiting has been thin this cycle. Lanning has to have some urgency at the position. Mothudi and Williams would be a great addition to an already great class.

If not, there is always the portal. Lanning seems to do very well with transfers. Especialy in ares of need.

We gotta to remember to watch for his choice in a few hours!

Oregon Recruiting: LB Kamar Mothudi Sets Oregon Football Spring Game Visit  - Sports Illustrated Oregon Ducks News, Analysis and More

• Let’s hope! 1

Mr. FishDuck

I hope he is family.

• Let’s hope! 1

Did that Washington board say they were going to flip Franklin? And like every other player at Oregon? 

On 7/11/2023 at 3:25 PM, David Marsh said:

Did that Washington board say they were going to flip Franklin? And like every other player at Oregon? 

Yea

Quack

Quack Quack!!!

I *think* this should put us over both FL and ND into #4 on Rivals. 

Rivals 2024 Rankings