Pennsylvania Duck

2025 Duck Football Commits

Meet the 2025 class: Oregon lands third commit, now ranked inside top-five

Oregon's annual summer camp, Saturday Night Live, brought Dan Lanning and company some good news, as four-star 2025 WR Adrian Wilson committed to the Ducks.

In the Top 247, Wilson ranks as the No. 163 player overall, the No. 22 wide receiver, and the No. 21 player in Texas. In the 247 Sports Composite, the Pflugerville, TX, native ranks No. 85 overall, No. 14 WR, and No. 11 player in Texas.

Wilson is listed at 6-foot-2 and 172 pounds and features offers from TCU, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Arizona, Utah, Baylor, Kansas State, and more.

As a freshman, Wilson also runs track running, with times of 11.40 in the 100 and 23.38 in the 200.

Wilson is now the third recruit to join the 2025 class, joining fellow WR Dallas Wilson and OL Chavez "Sandman" Thompson.

247SPORTS.COM

After Adrian Wilson committed to the Ducks on Saturday, Oregon finds itself with a top-five class in 2025.

Wide Receiver Adrian Wilson Talks Oregon Commitment, What's Next

The 2025 Pflugerville (Tex.) Weiss wide receiver flipped his commitment from the TCU Horned Frogs to the Oregon Ducks last month.

The 6-foot-2, 173-pound wideout flipped his commitment from the in-state TCU Horned Frogs to the Oregon Ducks during his trip to Eugene for Saturday Night Live. 

"It was definitely connections. A lot of relationships that I've built over time," Wilson said of why he flipped his pledge. "Coach AP (Antonio Parks) coming from Arizona State, I've built that connection with him for a while. 

"Coach (Will) Stein was based out of Austin for a while being a high school coach here and being a college coach here- and him being my fourth offer. Coach (Dan) Lanning, me and him talked for a while."

While he's playing his high school football in the Lone Star State, his admiration for the Ducks dates back to his childhood out West.

"I'm from Anchorage, Alaska originally," Wilson said. "That (Oregon) was the area school. So that's been my dream school. Getting the opportunity to go there, I definitely took full advantage of that."

To read more from this Max Torres article, click here

On 8/12/2023 at 2:19 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Wide Receiver Adrian Wilson Talks Oregon Commitment, What's Next

The 2025 Pflugerville (Tex.) Weiss wide receiver flipped his commitment from the TCU Horned Frogs to the Oregon Ducks last month.

The 6-foot-2, 173-pound wideout flipped his commitment from the in-state TCU Horned Frogs to the Oregon Ducks during his trip to Eugene for Saturday Night Live. 

"It was definitely connections. A lot of relationships that I've built over time," Wilson said of why he flipped his pledge. "Coach AP (Antonio Parks) coming from Arizona State, I've built that connection with him for a while. 

"Coach (Will) Stein was based out of Austin for a while being a high school coach here and being a college coach here- and him being my fourth offer. Coach (Dan) Lanning, me and him talked for a while."

While he's playing his high school football in the Lone Star State, his admiration for the Ducks dates back to his childhood out West.

"I'm from Anchorage, Alaska originally," Wilson said. "That (Oregon) was the area school. So that's been my dream school. Getting the opportunity to go there, I definitely took full advantage of that."

To read more from this Max Torres article, click here

Didnt know Ducks are Alaska home team.

• Go Ducks! 1

Oregon Commit Dallas Wilson Earns Five-Star Status

Oregon's 2025 recruiting class is off to a blazing start.

The Ducks already hold four verbal commitments, a group that's star-studded and good enough to earn them a No. 4 national ranking in the eyes of 247Sports.

Their class headliner just earned a boost as Tampa (Fla.) Bay Tech wide receiver Dallas Wilson earned five-star status in the updated 247Sports Composite rankings.

The rankings, which updated on August 28, saw Wilson jump from the No. 59 player to the No. 24 overall player in the 2024 class.

Wilson now ranks as a top-five player at his position and a top-five recruit in his state. Both of these are notable titles as the 2025 class has five wide receivers inside the top 28.

Furthermore, the Sunshine State is one of if not the most talented state in the country when it comes to producing the stars of college football, along with Texas and California.

To access details in the article, click here.

• Go Ducks! 2

Two 5 stars already for 2025?! That's awesome!

• Applause 1

On 9/29/2023 at 8:45 PM, WaterPoloDuck said:

Two 5 stars already for 2025?! That's awesome!

Smith could potentially end up a 5 star by signing day too.

• Like 1

To have four of the verbals out of five being 4/5-Star players says TONS about how Lanning, with enough time, can build great connections and relationships with recruits.

I felt from the beginning, that he was working and scratching, as hard as he could to get what he could in recruiting, but with future classes, where they can get acquainted with him over a year or two.… His recruiting would turn to elite.

Perhaps we are on the verge of elite recruiting? Top-five kind of Recruiting? 

• Let’s hope! 1

Mr. FishDuck

• Applause 1

Meet the 2025 class: Ducks sit at No. 10 with four commits

Following national signing day for the 2024 class, let's take an early look ahead at who Oregon has going for them in the 2025 class...

247SPORTS.COM

Following national signing day for the 2024 class, let's take an early look ahead at who Oregon has going for them in the 2025 class.

• Go Ducks! 1

Oregon WR Commit Dallas Wilson Regains Five-Star Status

One of Oregon's top commitments in the 2025 recruiting class is continuing to see his stock rise. On Thursday, Tampa (Fla.) Bay Tech wide receiver Dallas Wilson earned five-star status in the updated 247Sports Composite ratings.

https://www.bnd.com/sports/college/article286453400.html#storylink=rss

4-star WR Adrian Wilson decommits from Oregon in 2025 class

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Oregon Ducks are reportedly losing 4-star WR Adrian Wilson in the class of 2025 after his decommitment.

• Oh no! 1

On 9/30/2023 at 9:21 AM, Charles Fischer said:

To have four of the verbals out of five being 4/5-Star players says TONS about how Lanning, with enough time, can build great connections and relationships with recruits.

I felt from the beginning, that he was working and scratching, as hard as he could to get what he could in recruiting, but with future classes, where they can get acquainted with him over a year or two.… His recruiting would turn to elite.

Perhaps we are on the verge of elite recruiting? Top-five kind of Recruiting? 

I think that Lanning turning down the Alabama job really opened eyeballs nationwide, including among 5-star football recruits. “What is brewing out in Eugene? I better check it out!”

Edited by OregonDucks
  • Thumbs Up 2

May I inquire what has happened to the young man (an Edge or a DL from the Bay area) who had moved up from a 3*(+) recently? Haven't seen his name displayed lately. Has he

had a change of mind? Or, is he re-thinking his commitment based on a cascade of recent offers?

Thanks and VR,

KCDuck1

Oregon 5-star WR commit Dallas Wilson among top performers at OT7 Dallas

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The hype is really starting to rise for 5-star Oregon WR commit Dallas Wilson.