Ktmguy2018

Former Duck WRECKS A Field Goal

I honestly don't know why this has never been done before!  Maybe it has and I've never seen it, but DANG!!  Kudos to Brendan Schooler for setting the Internet on fire!!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Cool 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Schooler should have been a great Duck.. he was a fantastic defensive player his first year at Oregon. Then we "needed" him at receiver more so he was moved to receiver where he just never found his talent. He wasn't the worst receiver but his calling was on defense. He was a good blocker though...

• Thumbs Up 2

Schooler, he was a TEAM guy.  He played where coach needed him.  When his brother went to Arizona, I believe he lost his heart.  He, to Me, was like Chase Cota but I loved him as a DB too.  I was really bummed to see him move on.  Still wish him well.

• Applause 1

What I'd like to know is how he timed that so well?  Was there a play clock running down and he knew the snap had to happen then, risking the oof-sides penalty which would have been offset with the delay of game or did he just get supremely lucky?

His timing was perfect!  I would guess that his reaction response to the ball snap was almost instaneous.

I am very curious to see how many times we see this is college football this next weekend...with some comical and distasterous results!!

On 9/18/2023 at 8:31 AM, Ktmguy2018 said:

His timing was perfect!  I would guess that his reaction response to the ball snap was almost instaneous.

Good thing this wasn't the 110 hurdles, otherwise that would be a false start.

• Applause 2