Charles Fischer

Limit Cal's Offense to 12 Points? Score 63? Whew!

I was concerned about odd stuff that could happen, but this team is mentally tough and fought to overcome the errors. In the end...it looks like a routine Duck win, but was anything but--considering the final margin.

More post-game thoughts?

You Should Be Dancing...Yeah!

Bucky_Eric Evans of Oregon Football X.jpg

• Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Wow... just wow. 

And the numbers Nix put up in basically just 3 quarters of play is extremely impressive. 

• Go Ducks! 1

Lots to clean up. TOs and penalties. Can't take those into next week. 

Another dominant performance. Tez was fire. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 2

On 11/4/2023 at 6:47 PM, Desert Duck said:

Wow... just wow. 

And the numbers Nix put up in basically just 3 quarters of play is extremely impressive. 

That little duck and shot was pretty crazy. Favorite play of the game

• Thumbs Up 1

Let me just say that I am happy Oregon hired DL and that Wilcox is coaching Cal.

This quote makes my heart happy:

Screenshot_20231104-184804.thumb.png.08bbe05be66611976e30d82686c2652a.png

• Mic drop 4
  • Thumbs Up 6

I thought that Wilcox was supposed to be an elite defensive coach. What the heck happened to Cal’s defense?

Next week may be a tough game. USC has a bad defense but they can certainly light up the scoreboard. Ducks need to clean some things up this week.  

I am still blown away by the Duck defense.  Cal scored a TD on defense, thus their high scoring offense is held to a measly 12 points?

I didn’t see that coming!

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/4/2023 at 7:34 PM, OregonDucks said:

I thought that Wilcox was supposed to be an elite defensive coach. What the heck happened to Cal’s defense?

Next week may be a tough game. USC has a bad defense but they can certainly light up the scoreboard. Ducks need to clean some things up this week.  

They just don't have the horses, I think Wilcox is actually a pretty good coach, he just isn't the recruiter that they need to succeed at a high level.  Cal has terrible facilities for a P5 school, and he hasn't really seemed to get assistants that are high level recruiters as well.  He's a better DC than a HC, I don't think he would have been a disaster at Oregon, but we certainly would be headed to a lot of 8 to 10 win seasons with the occasional 6 win year, not exactly what Oregon is looking for to say the least 😂