FishDuck Article

Dan’s Ducks Destroy Dam Dwellers

It feels nice, doesn’t it? Certainty, that is. The Ducks throttled the Beavers on Friday night, with no Pac 12 after dark vibes to speak of. They took care of business like they should, and now every Oregon fan gets to calmly enjoy the final Saturday of the 2023 football season. No worrying about if Arizona will do enough to ...

FISHDUCK.COM

It feels nice, doesn't it? Certainty, that is. The Ducks throttled the Beavers on Friday night, with no Pac 12 after dark vibes to speak of. They...
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 3

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

What Oregon did to the Beavs is interesting. Beavs are a good team. They are well coached and they have guys who can play at a relatively high level. And they were motivated. 

I watched this game and the vibe was weird to me. I watched it like it was a Bonanza rerun on the Cowboy channel. Even pre game i felt no nervous excitement I usually feel. The only time I got excitable was Q1 when they blew the whistle on Bucky 3rd play of the game.

Has Oregon become a machine? Playing like the rythem guitar on 4/4 time signature? Sure you tap your feet and grove, but look forward to the lead solo where Bonamasa melts your face. That never really happened yesterday.

Ducks did what they wanted, when they wanted and how they wanted. And Beavus could do nothing about it. Beavs made some plays but it was always "Meh", next play was run and first down Ducks.

What was impresive was how Ducks could change gears at will. 11+ minutes ball pos in Q1 and a score on a 7 minute drive to open. They shift gears and go on a 40 second scoring drive to end the half after Beavs get a score with :48 on the clock.

Beavs are respectable and Ducks played them like it was a stroll in the park. Ducks were never challenged. It's interesting to me how it just looked and felt.

I know the Ducks played with intensity and violence. I saw it. They executed this game at an elite level and it was beautiful. 

Are the Ducks so good that they took a very good team and made them look JV? 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

OBD have made all teams with hype around them look very pedestrian! If there was more hype surrounding the condoms I think OBD would have done the same. But the only game that was really in doubt was TT.

The Dugs will NEED to play the most complete game in order to compete in Lost Wages next Friday. The green and yellow bullet train is coming!! Let's GO DUCKS!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this title is some of my best work.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/25/2023 at 7:26 AM, Ryan Robertson said:

I think this title is some of my best work.

Ryan Robertson Relishes Rodent Route.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You forgot about the other thing that will be going on with the extra day and yesterday, recruiting. The Ducks had over 20 recruits watching the beaver dismantling, and one big one Jericho Johnson had to be impressed.

Great article, and the Ducks are firing on all cylinders, all the time.

The big thing that is happening with Oregon is they are building a defense nobody is going to want to face. We are finally seeing a defense created that just might rival Oregon's lethal offense.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Ryan it is a fantastic title and simply states the facts.......

While we can all be calm and rest easy today as we watch tOSU vs Michigan, it is even more comforting to know that DL and staff are game planning for the huskies.

Ryan what impressed me most about this Dominant Duck Dam Developers Destruction was the ease for which the players executed the game plan.

In many rivalry games the players get so phsyched up and emotional that they make mistakes. Some play the greatest or the worst game of their college careers.

The Ducks showed up and played their game. They performed no different than any game since the TT game. (They dug deep late in that game to garner the win)

Each week the players who get in the game execute their assignments and play like a well oiled machine. Log Haulin answered his own question because the Ducks did what they want, when they wanted and the beavers could do nothing about it.

Like that new vehicle you own, you push the start button, engine fires up, you put it in gear and the well oiled machine (or electric) moves down the road. Effortlessly!

In this case, more like the power and torque of LogHaulins workhorse log truck.....

And what about the Duck D? Haywarduck is so right that this is a defense no one wants to play.....

Go Ducks! Focus on and beat the huskies in Las Vegas. I feel a couple of CFP Bluebloods need to face this well oiled machine.....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

The Green Machine.

post game Bo- “i’ll always wear the “O” on my chest for the rest of my life”

once a duck always a duck.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

It took 4 games, but DL finally won a rivalry game. Here is to him turning over a new leaf of never losing a rivalry game.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Oh Ryan...you so wrote it well. Holding Martinez to 39 yards is crazy good, and this was a defensive effort for the ages.

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck