Tjack

‘Big Frank’ Putting on a Show for Husky Hoops

KOMONEWS.COM

The Gonzaga Bulldogs came into Alaska Airlines Arena having not lost to the Washington Huskies since 2005 and riding a 16-game win streak over Pac-12 teams. A l

Mr. FishDuck

He could still make it with basketball, but boy could he have crushed it at TE. I just wish he had given football a go at Oregon, as he loves contact.

'There he goes again, nobody can stop Franck on the short yardage catch.'

• Thumbs Up 2

Frank could also be a beast at DE.  Recall UW’s Reggie Rogers who started off in hoops before making the switch to football.  He was a one man wrecking crew at DE (ask Chris Miller, who received a concussion from a vicious tackle from Rogers).

• Applause 1

This bothers me.  I loved his energy as a Duck.  So disappointed that he left, let alone to THEM!

• Thumbs Up 1

I was upset when he chose to leave.

He was very raw, talent wise, but his enthusiasm and hustle was unmatched. And he was always first off the bench to congratulate a teammate after making a good play.

I’m not sure why he left, but a team can always use a player like that, even in a limited role.

Loved Frank and am glad he is doing well!  Hated that he left, and thought he underestimated the opportunities he had ahead as a veteran Duck.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think he left because we kept on recruiting 4 and 5 star 7-footers, and he may have been the apparent 4th option at the time.